Chapter 8.

Tra POV

Our lips moved perfectly in sync as we kissed.. Wow, i never thought i would be doing this with my bestfriend, my ride or die, my homie. I'm glad we can actually do this.. I just hope nothing comes inbetween us..

Unknown POV

So, Tra really thinks he can have my baby, oh no its not gone go down like that, i will fight to the death for my baby.

Hi everybody, y'all don't know me..but, I'm Mike and Kamal is mine.. he thinks its over but, its far from that. i put all my time and effort into that relationship and he thinks he's just gonna get rid of me that easily? Nah. it about to be a fight in this hoe. I also teamed up with Tariq so we can break them up and i can have Kamal and he can have Tra and everything works out perfectly.

Tariq POV

Yes, i will finally have Tra to myself but, i kinda feel bad about trying to break him and Kamal up.. i know they really have strong feelings for eachother.but, me and mike already made a plan and i can't back out now.. Oh lord what have i done?

Mike POV

"Watch your back Tra, i'm coming for you to get what's mine."i whisper to myself as i sit outside their kitchen window watching them eat breakfast.

Kamal POV

*phones rings* 

Me: Hey Khi, wassup bro.

Khi: wassup what you been up to?

Me: nothing, chillin.. you'll never guess who bae is!?!

Khi: Who is it!?!

Me: TRA!

Khi: Yo homeboy Tra?

Me: yaaaaassss!

Khi: Its about time.. You wanna meet up?

Me; Sure, Meet me at the mall at 3.

Khi: Okay see  you then.

Me: See you.

Y'all are probably wondering who tf' is Khi.. Thats my niggaaaaaa! we go waaayyy back.. we used to kick it until he got signed to a record label in Atlanta.. Yes, my nigga can sing. He's finally moving back to New York City to a different record label here in town. I'm soo happy my niggas gonna be back around! he's Bisexual, he could have any nigga or any female he wants.

"Bae, I'm going to meet with Khi at the mall at 3." i said non-chalantly..

"Khi? He's back in town?" Tra said with a surprised look.

"Yep. he got moved to a different label down here soo.. he's back." i said basically jumping and almost knocking all the dishes off the table.

"Well, tell him to come fw me one day whenever he has time." Tra said as he washed the dishes.

"Okay well, ima go get ready cause, its already 2." i said running up the staris to shower and get dressed.

Once i got in the shower after a few minutes a few a warm body wrap their arms around me.. i turned around and it was Tra.. 

"Bae, What are you doing?" i asked in a shocked tone.

"Showering with my lil king,maybe a little more if your up to it" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Lol, ion know" i said i winked at him and purposely dropped the soap and having to bend over to pick it up.

" Damn baby, you got a nice fat ass" he said as i felt his lil man standing up in my back.

"i turned around and looked him in his eyes, i want it.. NOW!" i said with lust in my eyes.

*WARNING! SEX SCENE AHEAD!

we made out in the shower then he picked me up and carried me in to the bedroom and roughly threw me on the bed and started to eat me out.. OMG! i was in heaven, it felt sooo good and especially cause it was with the man i love.. yeah thats right.. i love him. after he finished eating me i flipped us and i went down on him and started putting in work, giving him the best head i've ever given anybody in my entire life. moans slipped from him mouth then he flipped us back over and pulled out a Magnum and put it on and put lube on his dick and my asshole then he slowly slid inside.. i gasped as i ajusted to his big size.. 11 in ches was a lot to take in. everytime he stroked me he went faster and faster as he felt me adjusting to his size.. then he had me breathless and moaning his name!

"FUCK! TRA! DADDY! FUCK MY ASS UP!" i said as he hit my prostate.

After that we both reached our climaxes at the same time and he cummed inside of me.. i then took another shower and then realize.. i was late to go meet Khi!

I hurried and threw on a grey trukfit shirt with black diamond sweatpants and my jordan wolf greys.then i hoped in my car and rushed to the mall.. when i walked in the food court Khi was sitting there surrounded by fans. i just laughed and made my way over there.

"Hey Khi."i said smiling.

"Hey Kamal, i forgot about the fans that are going to follow us.. we can go somewhere private if you want to" he said apologizing.

"No Khi, lets shop. The fans don't bother me one bit"i said reassuring him.

"Okay good.. and shop? you're with me.. i get everything for free."he said laughing. 

we went to every store in the mall and Khi got us everything we wanted for free. iswear i love my bestfriend.. i missed him soo much.

"soo.. Khi you wanna head back to my place or yours?" i asked 

"lets go to mine, iwant you to see the mansion i just bought" he said in an excited tone..

as we got in my car i asked him

"soo, hows your life been? anything new?"

"My lifes been awesome and yeah i have a new boyfriend.. his name is Nick.. I really like him bro.. he is gonna be down here in a few weeks.." he said lighting up talking about him..

"wow he really makes you happy i see.. i hope he's not with you for the money and the fame." i said in a concered tone..

"Nahh.. he won't let me buy him anything and he wants to keep the relationships lowkey for awhile." he said happily..

"well man, i'm happy you finally feel like you found the one."i said in a relaxed tone.

we pulled up to his house and i parked outside.. it looks huge! we went inside the house and i was looking around lie a little kid in a candy store..

"Woah this is huge! how much did this cost?"i asked looking aroung amazed

"about a good 500 grand.." he said non-chantly like it was nothing..

"man, i wish i had 500 grand to buy something like this.." i replied to him 

"yeah well, you wanna play the xbox on my 80" tv?"he asked me.

"sure i'd love to" i said happily.

we played video games until we fell asleep infront of the tv..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that was long enough for you guys..

Well, its really late soo.. im gonna stop here.

VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

I couldn't do it without you guys.

--Mekhi.