chapter 1💙

*JACE POV*

"It is fucking 1 in the morning,what are you talking about?"I asked one of my good friend Jack over the phone,"

" Dude I just got a call from Marcel he said he has a job for us."Jack said in a whisper.

"Okay whatever I'll be by your house to pick you up in a few.I said with a slight bit of frustration in my voice.

"Okay I'll be waiting outside." Jack said yet again whispering.

"Why are you even whispering?" I asked curiously.

"Cause I don't wanna wake my mom."Jack said

" You really need to get your own place man your 22 years old."I said with a slight laugh before hanging up.

I slowly sat up on is bed and got off of it,I got dressed in a simple jeans and sweat shirt and put on his shoes that where by the door,I grabbed my keys ,phone and gun and left to go get jack.When I got there jack jumped in and they started talking.

"What the hell took you so long !?" Jack asked angrier."It's freezing out there." jack said

"Whatever man. So what now?"I questioned.

"Marcel said meet him at the meet up point and he'll tell us what to do next." Jack informed him.

"Okay." I said while pulling into the road.

It took us about 5 minutes to get there cause the roads where empty considering it is past 1 in the morning. We pull up to the loft and went in.

"Marcel where are you.We're here!" Jack yelled.

"MARCEL!" Jack yelled one more time .

"Why the fuck are you yelling ." Marcel growled at him.

"Sorry."Jack said with his head down

Marcel is not the kind of person you want to cross ,look at him the wrong way or talk to him the wrong way and don't get me started on his daughter I for one never met her but mess with her and he'll kill you.So it's best to just stay on his good side.

"Whatever. Anyway there is this guy who ordered some drugs from me he is having a party and you guys would deliver it to him and the money would transfer into our accounts easy as that. So what do you say?" Marcel asked while he clapped his hands together and point to us.

"Yes man,we'll totally do it." Jack and I both say.

"Good,you would of had to do it even if you said no." Marcel said while patting my shoulder and walking off.

"Wait what the address?" I called after him.

"I'll send it to you in 3 2.....1." Marcel said

"Got it. Let's go." I said as we headed back outside.

We started driving to the place,it might take us about 15-20 minutes.Marcel didn't send us alone he sent us with like 20 back up guys in case this go's wrong .We got there and parked down the block

"So guys this is how it's gonna happen,when we get to the house me and jack would go in ,Marcel would buzz our phones ,once if it worked twice if they played us. He buzz twice get in the house come find us." I explained to them.

"Got it ?" I asked to make sure we where all clear on the plan.

"Yes!" They all said together.

"Good. So let's go." I said walking to the house and they followed .

It had lound music coming from it and lots of different color lights. Honestly this party looked lit AF. Me and jack walked in while the others stayed outside .As soon as we walked in we stoped and looked at all this people,then some dude walked up to us.

"Hey. You got the stuff ?"He asked

" Yup" I said

He started walking to the kitchen and we followed. He stood behind the island with two big guys behind him. I rest to case with the drugs on the island and opened it and he looked at the two guys and pound he head at us they started walking to us and staight up I buzzed Marcel who buzzed the guys. They held us down I took the gun out of my pants and hit him in the head twice with it and he stumbled back jack did the same and we ran and more dudes came after us and we hear shots after us then people scattered in all direction and our guys started shooting back. I called Marcel who said he was on his way and I started shooting too.While shooting I saw the most beautiful girl in the crowd she was so small and cute everyone kept pushing her so they could leave I pushed them to get to her. I held her to me side and we ducked and ran to a next room.

"Are you okay?"," Did they get you?" I asked her

"No I'm fine ,thank you so much!" She said while hugging me.

"I'm jace," I said as she pull away from the hug.

"I'm Riel...oh shit " she said while hiding herself behind me .

"What's wrong?" I asked her confused

"My dad's here ,why is my dad here ?" She said

I looked to the door and see Marcel.

"Marcel is your dad?" I asked

"How do you...you know what doesn't matter I need to leave ,I need to find Amber " she said while looking around

"Window! I can leave though there." She said while walking to it.

"I need help to get out." She said while looking at me.

The window was not that high but it was for her cause she was really short.

"Yeah I'll help you" I said

"Thanks a lot but don't look up my dress." she said looking my in my eyes .

"Now why would I do that." I said while lifting her out the window.

I looked under her dress by the way and I liked what I saw.I heard a little scream and a tump and then saw her run past the next window ,I smiled a little then went back into the room with all the action was taking place.