Chapter 10💜

JACE POV

"Riele come one you had hours to get ready,we're gonna be late."Morgan yelled from the bottom of the stair case.

"Give me one second I can't find my phone,oh wait nvm it's in my hand.I'm coming" she yelled back.

I laughed to myself at what she said and Morgan just shook his head.

"Alright let's go" Riele said as she came into view.

She look so beautiful I can't even look away.

I just kept on steering at her with my jaw to my feet

"Eh hem,Jace you might  want to pick up your jaw don't want to trip over it."Morgan said as he pat my back and walked to the door.

Riele   Just laugh and walked behind him.

I got myself together and then walked out.

💙At the restaurant 💜

We sat at the table Riele sat next to me and Morgan opposition her.We sat there eating bread sticks as we wait for our food.

"So Riele any boy in your life your dad and I should know off?"Morgan asked and I sat up in my seat as I tensed up a little.

"No uncle Morgan"she said as she laughed a bit.

"Good cause I really was not in the mood to kill someone"he said as he ate pice of his bread stick.

Riele and I just awkward laugh a little.

"Boys are no good they just want to get into your pants,did your dad have the talk with you yet or do I need to do it?"He said and Riele looked down embarrassed.

"Could we please do this a different time?"she asked looking down.

"No,no there is nothing to be embarrassed about,Jace don't mind use talking about.Am I correct Jace?" He said and looked at me.

"Uh yah correct."I said awkwardly.

RIELE POV.

I was so embarrassed at this point this was like my dad talking to me about how my body is going to change.Ever since my mom left the men in my life take it upon themselves to talk to me about stuff like this because I don't have any other female figure in my life.

"So as you know you could get sick or pregnant from unprotected sex,and you should not just go around having sex with anyone."Uncle Morgan said.

"I know all about those stuff uncle M they teach this stuff at school I'm a smart girl I could Handel myself"I said as I played with my fingers under the table knowing I had a pregnancy scare just today.

"Good so I guess that was not your pregnancy test in the bin in the bathroom upstairs."he said.

Jace choked on his water and we looked at each other and then to my uncle.

"What,no it was not mine."I said

I hate myself so much right now for how much I'm lying.

"It's mine well my girlfriend,she came by today and said she thought she was pregnant"Jace said.

"Oh and who is this girlfriend?"he asked.

"Uh her name is Crystal she lives down town but she has family here."Jace said

"I know a crystal from downtown,what's her last name?"he asked and I looked I Jace.

"Um It's uh Waters."he said and I shook my head as to how obvious that name was.

"Crystal Waters hmm,Crystal waters,nope don't know her."he said and I could not believe he didn't noticed that name.

I see Jace let out a breath and same time the food came.

💙Back home💜

"Well I'm going to sleep"Uncle M said as he took of he shoes and shirt and dropped on the couch.

Jace and I walked upstairs in silence.

"That was something huh?" Jace said turning to me as we stood outside my room.

"Yah,and I have to meet you girlfriend  Crystal Waters was it ,Jace really."I said as I laughed.

"Hey I'm sure you could not have came up with a better name,at least he didn't realize."Jace said also laughing.

"Whatever you say,good night Jace."I said as I turned to go into my room"

"Wait" Jace said as he held my wrist.

"Yes Jace?"I asked looking into his eyes.

"You looked amazingly beautiful tonight."Jace said looking into my eyes then he kissed me it was so soft and amazing.

"Good night Riele."he said as he backed away and went to his room.

I walked into my room changed my clothes and went to bed thinking about Jace.