Chapter 21 💙

Marcel POV

"I've been losing so much sleep these past days and I got home from work like 7am so I tried getting some sleep , as I feel myself drifting to sleep someone bangs on my fucking door! This better be good or someone's getting shot." I groaned aloud as I walked downstairs to get the door.

Whoever it was clearly had no patience because they kept banging my fucking door down.

"Hold the fuck up I'm coming" I yelled

"What?!" I said as I yanked the door open without even seeing who's at the door.

As soon as I open the door my Angel fell into my arms crying catching me offguard causing my to stumble back making both of us fall yet still she still held onto me and I to her we just sat there on the ground with her crying in my chest and me rubbing her back.

"I'm so sorry dad" she said in between sobs.

"No Angle it's okay I'm the one that's sorry"

"I should have listened to you he was just using me I was just to dumb to see it. He's about to get married for Christ sake!." She cried

"It's okay Angle it's okay." I said trying to calm her down.

"No it's not dad I trusted him he made me believe that he loved me and that I was the one for him and stupid me believed that and opened my heart for him! I'm so dumb dad how could I not see that I should have listened to you" she said sounding more angry than sad.

"Tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it, just say the word Angle and i'll make your problem go away." I said now looking her in the eye

"Can I just take a nap I'm exhausted." She said as she got off the floor

"Sure thing Angle I'll cook something so when you wake you'll have something to eat. I said standing up and kissing her on her forehead before she walked upstairs.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him and for
Fucking real this time. What kind of sick fuck takes advantage of a 16 year old girl! He messed with the wrong motherfucking family I'll tell you that." I said to myself as I pulled out my phone to call Morgan for backup.

Reiel POV

When I got to my room I threw myself on my bed he hadn't even texted or even called to try and explain himself.

He doesn't even care that he hurt my like honestly fuck him I deserve so much better than that I'm an amazing person his fucking lost but my heart fucking hurts I really liked him I trusted him with my heart, I trusted him with my body and he fucked me over and doesn't even care.

I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep with that bitch on my mind .