chapter 2💜

*RIELE POV*

"Amber this is a really bad idea" I said and flopped on me bed next to her.

My dad does not like Amber very much because she has gotten into some trouble before and he thinks she is a "bad influence" on me and she is a bit older than me but not that much she is only 19.

"Sweetheart come on you can't always be miss buzz kill and besides your dad is working late we would be back before him he wouldn't even know You where gone" Amber argued

"But Amber I can't ,I don't even like parties" I said

"Please for me just this once ."Amber said while pouting her lips

" Ugh fine" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Yay,I'll be back around 11 to pick you up."She said as she left my room.

As she was leaving my dad walked in.

"Riele what have I told you about hanging round with that girl." My dad growled .

"Dad her name is Amber and it's okay I know I'm not going to do anything wrong because I hang out with her." I said and my stomach tied into a bow because I just lied to my dad .

"Its just that ever since your mom left .I just want to keep you safe ." He said softly

"Dad I'm okay don't worry about me I'm good .okay love you." I said hugging him.

"Love you to angel ,I'm leaving for work now." Dad said walking out.

*SKIP TO THE PARTY *
STILL RIELE POV

I stood in the corner sipping one drink for the past hour I lost Amber about 10 minutes ago and I just want to go home to be honest I wanted to go home from the second I got into Ambers car.My thought where intercepted when I heard a gun go off and everyone started running everywhere,they where pushing me and I could not go anywhere when all of a sudden I felt strong arms around my waist and he was pulling me into the next room.

"Are you okay?"
"Did they get you?" He asked me

"No I'm fine ,thank you so much!" I said while hugging him

"I'm jace,"He said as I pull away from the hug.

"I'm Riel...oh shit " I said while hiding myself behind him .

"What's wrong?" He asked me confused.

"My dad's here ,why is my dad here ?" She said.

He looked to the door and looked at my dad.

"Marcel is your dad?" He asked

"How do you...you know what doesn't matter I need to leave ,I need to find Amber " I said while looking around

"Window! I can leave though there." I said while walking to it .

"I need help to get out." I said while looking at him

"Yeah I'll help you" He said

"Thanks a lot but don't look up my dress." I said looking him in his eyes .

"Now why would I do that ." He said while lifting me out the window .

I ran and then I felt someone grab my arm.

"Amber where the flying fish tails where you I almost died!" I yelled

"The flying what ,never mind let's just get out of here " she said while walking to her car .

She dropped me home and I took a quick shower and went to bed I was thinking about why my dad was there it's so strange but I'm not gonna say anything about that cause then he would know that I went to a party with Amber and almost die. He would flip out .I fell asleep soon after that.

*JACE POV*

When I got back into the room the place was so silent and then I saw Marcel with a gun faceing the guy who was supposed to buy the drugs.

"S..sorry sir it was just a joke I was gonna pay you I swear ." the guy said

"How is not giving me my money and shooting at my men funny ?" Marcel asked

"Say if I shoot and kill you would that be funny?" Marcel asked

"No sir." the guy answered softly .

"And why is that? After all it's just a joke ...right? Marcel asked with a pretend confused face.

"Just transfer twice the amount of money to my account and we'll leave you" Marcel said .

We watched as the guy did as told the we left as we were walking back to my car Marcel stopped Jack and me and told use to come to his house 11 am to help set up for a BBQ he's having we said yes and I dropped Jack home and went back to sleep .

*RIELE POV*

I woke up around 9 am and I just remembered that I have to help my dad set up for in BBQ/pool party so I took ah shower and got dressed.

I walked downstairs and saw my dad in the kitchen drinking whatevere he was drinking.

"Hey angel morning do you mind cleaning up the back yard? someone would be here to help you any second now." He said
"Sure no problem dad ." I said while walking to the back yard .

The door bell rang and my dad went to get it and then he came walking into the back yard with two guys behind him and one of them was the guy who helped me at the party .

"Angel me and Jack are going to get some stuff you and Jace could clean up and start setting up OK bye." He said without giving time to answer.

"So you and my dad are friends,that's how you know him? I ask him.

" You could say that ." he said not and that was not helping me start a good conversation .
"So shall we start angel?" He asked with a smile on his face .

"No way your gonna call me that ever again " I said with a sight face.

"My bad baby girl,next time I'll know" he said

I just walked of on him and went to the shead for some tables and chairs .I was on my toes trying to get some fold out chairs from the top shelf and someone came up behind me.

"Let me." Jace said with he front of his body pressed against the back of mine as he reached over me to get the chairs .

I spined around before he took them down and now we were just looking into eachothers eyes then we both started to lean in then we kissed.