Chapter 18💜

JACE POV

My body hurts so fucking much I don't even know why, I'm hearing people talking in the distance but I can't seem to open my eyes after trying several times I came to the realization that it's not going to work so I just gave up that was until I heard the voice of my baby girl .

"Oh my God Jace,what happen to him?" Riele said

"I'm not sure yet,I was home when I got the call from the hospital." Jack said

"My poor baby," Riele said as she started crying

"Hey babe it's gonna be okay I'm here now" she said as she sat at my bed side and held my hand.

I can here her so clearly I could feel her holding my hand, I need to open my eyes. I have to I forced myself to.

"Jace? Oh my God he's awake, Jack get the nurse."

"Baby I'm so happy you're awake I was so worried."

The nurse rushed into the room and started checking on me before removing the tube in my throat which was really uncomfortable. I tried talking but I couldn't so the nurse gave me some water and left.

"Baby girl I'm so happy to see you" I said smiling

"I'm the one that's happy to see you, I thought I lost you forever." She said as she held my hand crying.

"What happened to you bro?" Jack asked walking closer to my bed.

"All I can remember is seeing head lights and waking up here." I said sitting up a little

"Let me help you Riele said as she stood and help me sit up fully.

I looked down to see a cast on my left foot a cast on my left arm and bandaids on my other arm.

"What the fuck how am I going to do anything with this fucking cast?!"

"It's okay I'll help you and Jack can also help"

"Yeah, we're here for you" Jack said

"Yeah I'll stay here as long as possible, I'm never leaving your side" Riele said

"You don't have to."

"But I want to, I think my Father is at work so I'll go home get some clothes and stuff and I'll be back.

"Okay hurry back" I said

"I will" she said as she kissed me and then walked out.

RIELE POV

I unlocked my front door and started walking up the stairs.

"Riele is that you?" Asked my dad walking out the kitchen

"Dad what are you doing  here, I thought you were at work."

"I couldn't, I couldn't even sleep last night I was so worried about you, your uncle called me in the middle of the night and told me you where not there anymore, I thought you ran away because of what I told you. I'm so sorry Angel I was just so pissed that this grown man took advantage of my little angel." He said as he paced up and down the living room

"I didn't run away." I said coldly

"Where were you, did you go to him?" He asked looking angry.

"Yes dad I went to him, I went to him after I got a call 1 in the morning telling me that Jace was in the hospital in critical condition so I went there to see him!" I yelled feeling frustrated just thinking about what happened .

"Did you do it dad? just please tell me" I said as I started crying.

He stoped pacing and sat on the couch and looked up at me.

"D..Dad please tell me you didn't do it please." I said as I started crying even more.