Chapter 15💙

JACE POV

It has been two long months since I've been with Riele and I miss her so much she was and still is my first love. I've seen her around a few times but I don't say anything to her we made eye contact one time but it didn't last long cause she turned away and acted like she didn't see me. I still work under Marcel but everything is strictly business we don't even say morning but I get why it's like that.

"I'm hungry,let's go to the mall" Jake said as he stood up

"Fine let's go " I said as I grabbed my keys and walked out

We sat in the food having a conversation about nothing when I saw someone looking like Riele walking through the food court with bags in her hands.

"Wait that's  her" I said softly as I got out of my seat.

"What?"Jake said and I didn't reply cause I was walking in her direction

"Baby girl " I said

She stopped but doesn't turn around

"Look at me"

She slowly turned around and completelyshocked me when she grabbed me into a hug.

"I've miss you so much" she softly said into my ear.

"I miss you too,I hated being away from you." I said as we pulled away

"I have to go my dad is waiting for me" she said looking at the message her dad sent.

"Oh okay,we can meet up tomorrow" I said

"Tomorrow is Monday I've got school"

"I would say I'd call or text you to scandal but you blocked me"

"I didn't block you my dad changed my number,ill give you my new one"

She puts her number in my phone and gives it back to me.

"I have to go,bye Jace"

"Bye baby girl" I said and we both turned to walk off.

"Jace?"she said turning back.

"Um?"

"Pick me up from school tomorrow" she says

"I'll be there" I said with a smile on my face and we turned to walk away again.

I sat down at the table with Jack.

"He won't let you go this time"he said and I just slouch down into my chair.