Chapter 22💜

Jace pov

  I honestly feel bad about what happened with me and Riele I honestly do love her with all my heart but I've known Jenner all my life and I love her to just not as much as I love Reiel.

"Hey babe was she like living here or something cause all her stuff is here?" Jenner asked as she walked in the living room and sitting next to me.

"Yeah she was staying with me till I got better."

"Oh well I'm here now so you can put her stuff on the streets or something."

"I can't do that to her, I drop if off at her house."

"No you won't, you can't see her again."

"How is she going to get her stuff? I'm not leaving it on the fucking street Jenner."

"Get one of your gang friends to do it or something I don't care as long as it's out our fucking house." She said as she changed the tv station

I sighed and pulled out my phone to text Jack to come get Riele stuff.

"Jack said he can come get her stuff by 7 tonight."

"Why tf he can't get it now her shit is all over our house it's fucking annoying to see it everywhere I look"

"It's not even much stuff just clothes and her school stuff."

"Yeah whatever."

Riele pov

I woke up to my room completely dark and my father yelling downstairs I instantly jump up and ran downstairs seeing my father and my uncle.

"Dad, uncle M is everything okay?"

"Yeah everything's fine, you hungry? I made pasta." My dad said as he walked to the kitchen with me following behind still confused.

"I'll eat after I take a shower, why were you yelling?"

"Nothing you should be worried about."

"He's lying, he wants to doing something stupid that he hasn't thought through." Uncle M said.

"Is this about Jace?" I asked

"No."

"He's lying." Uncle M said

"Shut the fuck up Morgan."

"Stop lying then."

"Dad please don't do anything stupid let's just forget Jace ever existed and move on don't waste your time on him."

"But he hurt my little girl he can't just get away with that."

"Dad it's okay I'm okay just forget him please I love you so much and I know all you've done is for me but don't hurt him because of me." I said as I hugged my dad.

"Fine, I just can't stand you being hurt I love you angel.

After that conversation I went to take my shower and my dad and uncle left the house to go to dad's work. I got out the shower I didn't feel to get dressed so I just stayed in bed in my robe till I felt hungry I went downstairs to get some food, as my feet hit the last step the doorbell rang my first thought was that my dad forgot his keys so I just opened the door.

"Um hey." Said Jack as he stood outside with bags in his hand.

"Why are you here?"

"Oh um Jace sent me to drop off your stuff."

"Ofcourse he did,come in  you can set them down anywhere."

"Is by the couch good?"

"Yeah thank you, you hungry?"

"I was just about to have dinner,wanna join me?"

"Sure why not?!"

We sat in silence on separate couches eating while watching a random show on tv.

"Jace told you what happen with me and him?" I asked

"Yeah he did"

"Did you know he was getting married?"

"Yeah I did" he said looking down

"And you didn't fucking tell me?"

"I'm so sorry it wasn't my business to tell so I just stayed out of it."

"It's all my fault for being so dumb, damn I'm so stupid" I said as I began crying which made Jake to sit next to me to try comforting me.

"Don't say that you're not stupid."

"Yes I am, I believed all his stupid lies ofcourse he didn't actually love me I'm just some stupid slut."

"No your not you're a funny,beautiful and intelligent young woman Jace is stupid sometime don't let him make you doubt yourself you're amazing."

"You really mean that?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yeah you're the best"

I kissed him like really kissed him I couldn't help it.

" Riele we can't do this I'm talking to a girl and Jace is my bestfriend." He said as he backed up a little

"Please I'm hurting so much help me forget how much it hurts please." I said moving closer.

He grabbed my face and started kissing me full on makeout  and I started pulling his Jersey over his head as I got on his lap and he undid my robe and I undid his pants.