Chapter Seventeen

*Andy's POV*

"Black or maroon?"

"Dear god, would you just pick!" 

I sigh and grab the maroon nail polish from the display, "Hey it was your idea to do this girly shit." 

Ana smiles and walks over to the sweet lady ready to do our toes, she insisted I come with her because she needed a break and someone to talk to, and of course being the kind hearted person I am I said yes, that and she bribed me with dinner afterwords. 

I take my seat next to the blonde and prop my bare feet up onto the pedestal, "So, what's got your thong in a knot, huh?" 

Ana looks around and blushes, "Andy," I roll my eyes and wait for her continue. "Well, I was with Seth and his four friends on the beach and-"

"Wait you were with Seth and his friends? Were they hot?" I smirk and wiggly my toes in the warm blue water below me. 

She smiles, "Well maybe, but anyways, when we were leaving Lane showed up and tried to fight Seth and said some really hurtful things to me and it just made me realize how wrong I was to date him. I mean, I really-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there, that's too mushy for me, basically you realize he was a douche and you dont want anything to do with him. Now tell me, did Seth kick his ass?" I grin, hoping to god Seth was a good fighter, he should be, he had the build for it. 

She shakes her head to my disappointment, "They didn't fight, I got Seth to leave before anything got out of hand. Besides, I don't think Lane would have fought him and his four friends, he acted so scared." 

I can tell she's fighting a laugh, "Don't feel guilty about laughing at him, he's your ex, hate him, it's what you're supposed to do." 

She shakes her head, "I couldn't hate him, I loved him once you know." She sighs and watches the lady pamper her feet.

"I know, I just mean you don't need to feel guilty when you think bad things about him, he apparently has no trouble doing that." 

She looks at me and nods, "You're right. So tell me about this Preston guy you were telling me about." 

I shrug, smirking. "Ehh, it's nothing, we're going on a date Thursday, no big deal, even if he's amazingly adorable."

She grins, "Andy that's great, so you said y'all met on the beach?" 

I nod, "I kicked sand in his face."

"I thought I told you that abusing boys is not-"

"I know know, it was an accident." We laugh together, the sound was unusual, I've never really had a girl friend before, i've had plenty of girls who knew me and partied from time to time, but never have I had a girlfriend to talk to like I am Ana. It's so weird, I used to hate this girl and now I was getting a pedicure with her and talking about boys. Ugh, kill me. 

"Oh I have a picture, wanna see him? 

She smiles and leans over, trying not to move her feet int he process. I hold up my phone and show her a picture from his Instagram, he always had such a sly look to him, like he always had a sarcastic and humorous comment on his tongue. Maybe that's why I liked him so much, he was the male version of me. 

"So how are you and Seth doing?" I lock my phone back up and look at her, honestly interested, I was no longer attracted to Seth, I mean don't get me wrong he was great to look at but i've moved my sights onto someone else. And now it's just weird to think of him like I used to. 

She shrugs, "We're fine, I mean, well, we're the farthest from fine. " She sighs, "everything with him is so complicated, I don't know what I feel."