3

Clarke's POV

Three days since the ship had landed on the ground. I would return to the hill and radio Bellamy like I always did. And like always there was no reply.

"Bellamy I need your help more then ever right now. I know you might not be a-alive but I have hope and that's all I need. I miss you so much more then I ever though was possible, considering our past. I miss your smile and your laugh. I miss everything about you and I just wish you were here with me."

~flashback~

Day 75
The beautiful forest that had once been the most amazing thing that I have ever seen. The forest that I had dreamt of since I was a very little girl. The forest my father told me so much about, is now destroyed.
After Praimfaya I had waited in the lab to heal. It was painful. I couldn't walk well and I had little to no food or water. I know eventually I would have to venture into the burning earth to search for more 'if there was anymore still alive'. I would never have admitted to any of my friends in this moment but I was scared, terrified. I was all alone on a planet that I had once come to know and love. Everyone that I loved could be dead and I had no way to determine otherwise. I was scared that I would die, alone.
Now all the food and water that I did have was gone. And I still needed to survive. Today I was going to go outside.

~end flashback~

"Madi are you awake" I say as I return to the rover.

"Yeah Clarke I'm awake. Do you know who they are?" She said with fear in her eyes.

"I-I don't know, they haven't come out but it looks like some sort of prisoner ship" I reply as I look out into the now flourishing forest.

"Are they friendly?"

"I don't know"

"When do you think they will come out? Do you think Bellamy, Raven, Mon-" before she could ask further questions I stopped her.

"MADI STOP! I don't know if they are friendly nor do I know when they will come out. But one thing I'm sure about is that Bellamy and my other friends are not in there so please just this once can you not ask so much questions" I said in a half yell.

She just looked at her feet and went to lye back down on her makeshift bed. I decided that while she went back to sleep I would hide the rover and scout the surroundings of the ship.

The ship was made of a metal the same as the one from the dropship. Memories came flashing in my head of the old times back when I was among the delinquents '"you look like you could use a drink" Bellamy says with his signature smirk plastered on his face "I could use more then one" I say looking at him from the corner of my eye'. I miss them times. I continue to examine the ship when a loud sketchy noice echoed though the silent forest and vibrating the ground and after a while it ended with a loud thud. I went around the ship making sure I was well hidden. When I reached the now open door I heard voices. Four to be exact. One voice seemed to be more demanding and powerful while the others were more timid and quite voices. I sat among the bushes to make sure that I couldn't be seen. The voices became louder and eventually the people appeared from the ships entrance. Two men and two women stood at the door looking out with the same wonder in their eyes as I had when I had first arrived on earth all those years ago.
They spoke again and I could now make out what they were saying

"We will set up came at midday. Make sure to surround the camp with a fence to keep out any unwanted animals, if there are any left" the voice came from a tall well built female who was wearing torn up clothes and a guards jacket, that looks very similar to one on the Ark.

I got up from my spot still hidden and was ready to walk back to the rover when I stepped on a twig. 'Crap s#*$' I thought as I leant against a tree hoping that they didn't hear it.

"Quickly go see what that was, bring it back when you find it" the same women from earlier yelled at the others.

I could hear them getting closer when suddenly I fill a cold blade to my throat. "If you they to fight me I will kill you" a male voice informs me.

I do as he says and after being handcuffed I get dragged to a room, that looks like my old cell. I'm thrown on the ground and the door is slammed shut after.

'What have I gotten my self into, how am I going to get out, Bellamy would know what to do, I hope Madi is okay'

days without you On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara