19

A/N WE'RE BACK BITCHES (By we're I mean myself and this universe The 100 characters and by bitches I mean really amazing readers that I love to death) anyway here it i:

"What the hell Clarke, I could have killed you, oh my god Bellamy would have killed me if I killed you, are you okay, i didnt hurt-"

"Murphy god shut up im fine, where are Bellamy and Emori?" Clarke looked around behind him to see if the others were hiding in the bushes.

"Clarke" Murphy got off of her and helped her stand up, "They were taken"

Clarke could feel her breath catch in her throat. Her hands started to shake and her eyes became watery. "N-no ple-ase say your mes-messing with me"

"Im sorry" He placed his hand on her shoulder, but Clarke pushed him away.

"Why didnt you protect him? I just got him back" Clarke started walking in the direction of the prisoner ship.

"Clarke what are you doing, there are two of us and heaps of them"

Clarke ignored him and continued walking.

"There is actually three of us" Echo said as she walked up behind Murphy.

"Wow three against over one hundred, this is gonna be successful"

"Shut up Murphy, I have a plan. You two are gonna go back to the lab while i let them catch me and get them out" Clarke was confident with her plan. She already knows what it is like in there and the way out from their cells, so it will be easy. At least she hoped.

"Your insane" Murphy stated

"And your a dick, now go" Clarke rolled her eyes

"Its your funeral" Echo said as she walks back to the lab with Murphy on her heel.

Clarke walked in silence towards the ship, all the different outcomes were racing though her head. What if she can't get them out? What if they all get killed and she never gets to see Madi again?

As stupid as she knew her plan was, she didn't know what else they could do, even with the others from the lab, they wouldn't have a chance beating the prisoners. It would only end in death.

Clarke pushed away those thoughts as she saw she was approaching the prisoner ship.
The ship now had a large fence built around it. Not like the one at their old drop ship or at Arkadia. This fence looked like it had been built by a machine. The metal used was fairly new and slightly rusted around the edges. They were prepared for this.

Her plan would be:
1. Climb over the well made fence
2. Walk up to the side of the ship
3. Make some kind of noise
4. And hope they dont kill her on the spot but instead take her into one of the cells that she had gotten quite familiar with in her last stay.

So Clarke did exactly that, she slowly and quietly walk to the fence and she opened her bag and pulled out her rope. She tied a circle on one side and threw it so that it was over one of the support post.

In her time alone on Earth, she had plenty of time to do whatever she wanted. Instead of wasting it, everyday she would build up her strength and resistance.

She pulled herself up the rope and when she got to the top she jumped quickly down the 3 meter wall.

"And we meet again"

There goes the plan, I guess this
will do, she thought to herself.

"You know I never caught your name" Clarke said with sass in her voice.

"Natalia, and I already know yours Wanheda" she gave Clarke a devilish smile as she waved over guards, who hand cuffed Clarke. "What your not gonna resist?" Natalia questioned.

"Whats the point" Clarke fake sighed.

"The great Wanheda is giving up" memories flashed through her head as she remembered all she had done to be left with that name. All them innocent people she killed.

Clarke just glared at her, "how do you know about that name?" Clarke spat.

"Oh I know alot of things" and with that she turned her back and walked away, Clarke not far behind being practically dragged by the two guards.

Here we go again.

A/N Okay guys i know ive been gone for a while and I honestly feel really bad. Its almost Christmas so I think this is the best time to reappear back here on Wattpad. Hope you all like it.

Whats gonna happen next?