5

Clarke's POV
I had no way to contact Madi, 2 weeks and I have still found no way of escaping, fearing my life.
She was so young. She was strong but I will always worry about her. I see her as a daughter, my wonderful, beautiful, caring daughter that is so full of hope and joy. I know that I had to get out of her so she is safe. I wouldn't know what I would do if anything happens to her and I am not there to protect her.

The room that u had been living in for the past couple weeks was small, smaller then my old one on the Ark. The walls were a grey, and there was a small bed in one corner, in the other a small bathroom that looks like it had been thrown together at the last minute.

Once a day a guard, that I have learnt to be Michael, delivers me a plate of paste, food that was once so familiar to me, but now a distant memory. Everything about this place reminds me of the Ark and when I think about the ark I think about, you guessed it, Bellamy.

I repeated questions that have been haunting me for the past year and a bit.
When will he be down? Why isn't he down yet? Has something happened to him? Is everyone safe? Did Raven find a way to survive on the ark? And will she find a way down? How has Monty been coping with Jasper death?
And so on ....

I was sitting in my usual spot on my bed waiting for my daily meal, if you could even call it that. The door opens and in walks a man I have never seen before.

"Get up and come with me" he says in a harsh voice that mad me jump.

I do as he says and he grabbing my hands as we walk down a long hall. We turn a few corners and after what felt like hours we arrive in a large room. There are guards posted around all exits and in the centre is a metal desk.

"Finally we meet, Clarke Griffin" a women says who I identified as the same women I saw all those weeks ago. She stands up from her neatly organised desk and gives me a chilling smile that makes me skin crawl.

"H-how do you know my name?" I question trying to hid the fear that had built up inside me.

"A dear friend of yours told me" she says with a devilish look in her eyes.

"Who?" I yell stepping closer to her but am pulled back by guards.

"I ask the questions" she looks over to her left and gestures a guard to come closer. She whispers something in his ear and with a nod he leaves.

We stand there in quite when, a door slides open and in walks five figures.

"MURPHY? HARPER?" I beam looking at them with a surprised looked mixed with happiness and worry.

"Bu-but we thought you were de-dead?" Harper says with tears of what look like joy in her eyes.

"The n-" before I could continue the women that has now returned to her desk interrupts us. I give them a look as to say 'wait till I say'.

"Shut up or there will be consequences" she falls silent before she continues "now isn't this a happy reunion" she says with the same chilling smile on her face as she had earlier.

"Where are the others?" I blurt out. "WHERE ARE THEY? IF YOU DID ANYTHING TO THEM, IF YOU HARMED THEM IN ANYWAY I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD" I scream pulling my hands out of the guard behind me's hand. I swag my arm around and smashed my now free hands into his head. He stumbles back and falls to the ground.

'It is now or never. If I leave now I many never see Bellamy. I will be back for you Bellamy.... I promise' I thought to myself and with that I look at Murphy and see they have done the same.

Murphy and Harper follow my lead and breaks free from there restrainters grip. Other guards leave there post at the doors and race towards us.

"RUN" I demand Murphy and Harper and we all break into a sprint as we run down the maze corridors and make our way to the large door. Without hesitation we run out and into the woods. Dodging trees and logs until we are all sure that we are out.

I stop and lean against a large tree trying to catch my breath. Not long after Murphy apart and soon Harper does as well.

"Clarke it's so good to see you, but how did you survive?" Murphy says lightly rapping his arm around me in a hug.

"I will explain later. Madi is probably worried sick" I say the last part in a hush whispers.

"Whos Madi?" Harper says with a confused look.

"Follow me"
As we walk back to the Becca's Lab, they explain what they had done on the Ark, from when they first got there to when they got kidnapped. The fact that there where others in space still seemed to amaze me. I also told them about my life for the past 6 years. How I found Madi all alone in a cave, how I had radio everyday, leaving out the part that I had been radioing Bellamy. After a hour walk we arrive at the lab.

"Clarke you need to look after the place a bit better" Murphy states and when I look at him he has a stupid smile on his face. I roll my eyes as I walk into the lab.

"Madi" no answer

"Hello" I say louder. Still nothing. As I walk around to try to find her I hear shuffling around some shelves. I make my way around it to see, Madi curled up with my rifle aimed upwards towards me.

"Cl-Clarke" she yells and jumps up into my arms. I hold her in a tight hug as she says "I though u lost you"

"You will never lose me"

A/N - sooo how are you guys liking the story? Please leave a comment and vote. It would be much appreciated. <3