16

I woke up to a sleeping Clarke in my arms. After the long sleep i had I felt back to normal. I looked at Clarke and all her features were soft and calm, not the hard, tuff ones she puts on around everyone else. He hair had fallen all over her face and a little snore escaped her lips, which made me chuckle.

I laid there watching her until she started to stir. She rolled over and faced me as she opened her eyes.

"Hey Bell" she said with a quiet sleepy voice.

"Hey princess" I replied with a smile spread across my face.

"I remember when you first said that to me, it was not long after we got to the ground and you were telling me how you will get my wrist band and I said that the only way the ark would think I'm dead is if I was dead" she said staring right into my eyes. I had always loved the way her blue eyes seemed to sparkle. I smirked at what she said and she started laughing, "and then you did that"

"Did what?" I asked and she could clearly see I was confused

She didn't stop laughing as she continued, "that stupid smirk, you did that, you always do that smirk, why did you damn smirk have to be so amazing" after she said that I could hear her breath catch in her throat.

"So I'm amazing"

"Bell, how old are you. Stop being so annoying" her voice came off more aggressive then she wanted.

"Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed" we both turned to see Madi standing at the door.

"Hey Madi what's up" Clarke says sitting up from Bellamys hold and  opening her arms for Madi to come to her.

"I don't know, I've never spent this much time away from you. I mean besides that time when you got kidnapped but that's it" she says her voice mumbled in Clarke's shirt.

"I've missed you too, Madi I want you to meet someone" she pulls out of the hug and continues "this is -"

"Bellamy, yeah I know, he looks exactly like how you described him, besides the handsome part. Sorry your not my type"

"Madi" Clarke scolded her and she walks out of the room giggling.

"So I'm amazing and handsome" I say with another smirk that I know she loves.

She laughed but it was cut short when reality hit her, they were on a planet that was destroyed by radiation just over 6 years ago, almost all of their people were under the ground in a bunker possibly dead and there were here having fun. They have no time for fun, they had to find a way to get there people out.
"The others will probably want to know your okay, lets go" she says in a serious tone.

Bellamy was confused with the sudden seriousness, on second she was smiling having fun then the next, puff, in comes serous Clarke.

They walked out together and down the hall. Clarke was pulled from her thoughts of all the possible ways that they could be caught by the prisoners by a hand grabbing her wrist.

"Clarke are you okay, you can tell me"

A sudden bolt of anger appeared inside of her and she forcefully pulled her hand from his grip.
"Am I okay, AM I OKAY. First of all, I have been on this god forsaken planet for over 6 years, alone for a bit of that and you think I'm just gonna be OKAY. Okay Bellamy how about this, how would you feel if you were down here alone, knowing that the people you care about are either under the ground or in space. Not knowing if they are alive or not" she stormed of down the hall and sat with her friends.

The were quiet which meant that they had just heard Clarke yelling. Bellamy soon followed and sat opposite Clarke.

"Sooooo, I was just going though so stuff with Monty and we think we have found a way to get into the prisoner ship and out without being seen" Raven pipes up.

"And why would we do that" her voice was harsher then she intended.

"Well Clarke if you listened to someone else for once then you might find out" Bellamy scoffed

"So this is how it's going to be, after all we have been though you just gonna go back to we're we started, you being an ass and me being the spoiled princess Uhmm" she was now standing up balling her fist.

He didn't say anything. Mostly because he didn't know what to say. He never thought after 6 years of crying and mourning her, he would be here fighting with her.

"Anyway, so we will be going in there to get their mining supplies. They are big but if we do it right we can get the out and use them to dig up our friends"

"Raven your a genius" Clarke smiled and sat back down.

"Well thanks I'm flattered" Monty said rolling his eyes.

A/N I'm back bitches (had too), anywayyyyy so I know it's shorter then normal but I felt really bad that I haven't updated this story in a while. Please forgive me.
But hey Bellarke happened (kinda) and then I ruined it heheh please don't hate me.

I had major writers block but hope this is good enough.

Comment, vote and follow.
Love you all xxxxx