10

(I had so much fun writing this chapter. Hope you like it)

Bellamy's POV

It has been a slow paced week. Most days we would wake up in our newly put together tents. We slept in tents because the dropship was to demolished to even use and was said to be a danger hazard by Raven. We would go out looking for any foods and while we were out we would also keep an eye out for anything that could be a sign that there was human life living on the ground.

We have spotted another ship that appears to be the one the girl talked about over the radio. It was huge. I had decided that it would be for the best if we stayed near if it, just until we got a bit more settled.

Today it has been a week since we first arrived on earth, again. Myself and the four others, Monty, Raven, Echo and Emori, were all out exploring and taking in all the new or as Emori says the old smells, of the earth. The soil was damp due to the light rain shower that had occurred last nigh. It was the first rain we have experienced that wouldn't kill us for over 6 and a bit years.

Oh how I missed the rain on my face. The way it smelt and tasted as it dripped into my mouth. I missed seeing Octavia dancing in the rain like she was a little girl again with no worries. And how Clarke would stare at it from within the dropship, trying to not give into her childish dreams of seeing rain and singing in it like in the songs she used to listen to as a little girl. How I missed it all.

As they wonder though the forest Bellamy notices that they are getting fairly close to the ship. He knows that it's not safe, and the people inside could be very dangerous, but despite all of this he decides that they need to explore it. Just to see what they are up against.

"Bellamy you know your walking towards the prisoner ship right" Echo voice is bitter and harsh as she walks up next to him.

"Yeah I know, I just though we could scope out the area and see what we are up against"

"Yeah okay"

When the ship is in sight, they walk lightly on there feet. The trees shield them from being seen as they get closer to it.

The ship was huge, which they all already knew. It looked like the ark but a different shape and wasn't as big. There wasn't much to look at around the ship besides some words painted on like 'PRISONER TRANSPORT' and other things.

The five of them made their way around the ship until they came across a door. Standing at the door were a child and a women, being restrained by two what looked like guards. The child was being pulled up the ramp that went into the ship. She struggled against the guards hold as she tried to get lose and back to the other women.

The women who had familiar blond hair, short with bits of red in it, also struggled trying to get to the child.

They were both in tears, both yelling things that he couldn't hear because of the distance.

"Guys stay here I'm going to get a bit closer and see if I can hear what they are yelling about" the rest of them nodded as I got up from my once squatting position. I made my way silently over to a bush that was closer to all the commotion. As he grow closer the voice became clearer.

"Please let her go she's my only family"

"You should have thought about that before you blow up half our ship and killed 350 guards and people"

"You mean one of the prisoners. Do you think I'm stupid I know that you were all in hyper sleep for 90 something years, we aren't a threat we just want to live in peace"

"Shut up" the so called guard says to the women as he slaps her across the face. A large hand print can already be noticed.

"Please stop, I don't want you to get hurt" the younger child said to her mother, "just go please, I will be fine Clarke"

Clarke, no I-it can't be. Sh-she died 6 years ago in Praimfaya.

Without even thinking Bellamy emerged from behind the bush and throw the spear he had been holding right into the guards chest that was holding the child. She ran off into the forest.

"Let her go now or I will kill the rest of you" he said while pulling a knife out of his trouser pocket. The knife was similar looking to the one that Charlotte used to kill Wells.

"And how are you supposed to kill all of us, there's one of you and 20 of us".

"Five actually" Monty says coming out from the forest.

I shot him a thankful smile. I turn and face Clarke, she has a look of shock and relief. Her sad tears were now tears of joy, and she had the most genuine smile across her face.

The guards grip on Clarke's wrist tightened and she yelped in pain.

As if a switch switched on within me, I launched forward and sliced the mans throat and his body fell to the ground as blood poured out of his open wound. I fell a small prick in below my ear but u ignore it and turn towards the other 'prisoners'.

"Okay okay please don't kill us, just take her, she is no use to us anyway, just don't kill us." A tall women says coming out from the opening in the ship.

I pull Clarke into a hug.

"It can't be you, I thought you d-died. I thought I let you to die. Oh my gosh. Clarke, your alive, your -"

Before I could finish what I was saying I suddenly felt dizzy and I began to lose my balance and fall to the ground. The last thing I saw was Clarke screaming and asking if I was okay, before my eyes became too heavy and I was consumed by darkness.

A/N - hey you all. Thank you so much for reading. You may be wondering, what was the explosion that killed 350 people? All will be revealed next chapter. Please leave a comment, vote and follow me.
Bye for now :) <3