11

A/N PLEASE READ - okay so I just wanted to say thank you for reading, it means a lot and I love you all for it. Please don't hate me for this but today's POV is .......

Octavia's POV

"I SAY WE KILL HER"

"WE WANT A NEW COMMANDER"

"YOU ARE LEADING US TO DEATH"

I sit in my office while angry people yell and scream from outside my doors.

I turn to look at Indra who is in the room with myself along with Abby, Kane and Miller.

"Indra what do I do, they think that's it's my fault that we are stuck in here, you heard them before"

Earlier that day

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP, we have been lied too" everyone gasp and the crowd starts getting louder.

"We were promised that we would be back home, back on the ground within a year of finding out that we were trapped. They said they would find a way out, BUT GUESS WHAT, they haven't. They have no idea how to get us out of here. I heard them when they were talking earlier and they said that we might be trapped in here forever. Do you want to live in here forever, do you want your kids, grandkids to grow up in this cement coffin" no's were yelled and people started to scream 'let us free' over and over, "that's what I thought, now who's with me, we will bring down the commander and all her followers, and we, THE PEOPLE, will find away out of here"

Present

They sat in silence letting 'The People' as they called themselves, voices echo throughout the bunker.

How and when did everything go so wrong. They were blaming me for something I had no control over. I too wanted to get back up to the ground. By now Bellamy, Clarke and the others were there, in the fresh air, well as fresh as it could be after Praimfaya.

"You need to show them that you are not someone to mess with" Indra says with a devilish smirk across your face.

"Indra if you suggesting she kills them then that is out of the question" Miller says.

Over the years Miller and I have had time to bond. He has become a close friend and I would always go to him for advice. He would always stick by me even when he didn't agree with my decisions. And i was thankful for that.

I sat quietly listening to what they had to say.

"I never said kill them all, just maybe one or two, just to show them who is in charge"

"You got to be joking", Abby says obviously not happy with the situation.

"It's that or we die" I say finally speaking up.

"Octavia you can't do this" Kane says pulling me away so the others can't hear. "I know your scared but please violence is not the way, blood must not have blood, remember" he pauses before adding "that's what Lincoln would have wanted"

"I'm the commander and what is say goes, and if you don't agree with me then i might as well kill you" she spits and walks over to her desk, grabbing the loud speaker phone

"Listen here and listen now, I am giving you one warning if you keep on trying to fight me, I will kill you without hesitation. Do you really think I want to be in here. No I don't. My brother. My closest friends are on the surface and I want so badly to see them, so don't think that you are the only ones suffering from my decisions" with that she slams the speaker phone down and sit in her chair.

It had now been hours since Octavia's speech. The crowd outside the doors has died down and everyone has scattered back to their rooms but there were them few people that still wanted her out of control. It was only a matter of time before they killed her.

Octavia has returned to her sleeping quarters, that she had all to herself. She sat at the end of her bed and took out Lincolns book. The drawing he had once drawn were now faded. The pages curled at the edges and the leather was pealing of the front.

She flipped though the pages. She saw the picture he drew of the statue outside his camp, the many drawings of the forest and the sea. The drawing of the other grounders, mountain men and reapers. And then she turned to the picture of herself. The detail was perfect.

She missed him. And she will always miss him, but he has kept her strong because she knows that that's what he would have wanted and she doesn't want to disappoint his. Because she love Lincoln and always will.

A/N I know I'm horrible for making you all wait for Bellamy or Clarke's POV. I would hate me too. Love you's until next chapter bye <3