4

Bellamy's POV

"I don't know who it is, or if we even know this person is but all I do know is that she needs help and we are the only ones who can give her that, all we have to do is get to the ground" I yell at the others who are all gathered around a small table in the room where we eat. It had been three days since the last radio message and I was now becoming anxious.

"Easier said then done" Raven said as she looked up from her notes that were scattered across the table.

"RAVEN IT COULD BE OCTAVIA, OR SOMEONE ELSE WE CARE ABOUT" I say with rage in my chest. If it was Octavia then I needed to get down there. I notice that Monty, Echo and Emori have now left the room and that left me and Raven alone.

"Or it could not be" she says with a calm voice. She looked me directly in my eyes and continued "Bellamy you know that all I want is to go back to the ground but it's hard, I don't know what I'm doing and I'm scared. What if I miscalculate something and we all end up dead. I-i just don't want that to happen". She is now looking back at her notes. A tear cascades down her cheek and lands on the table.

I walk around the table and sat in the seat that was abandoned by Monty. "I'm sorry Rae, for yelling. I know you are doing all you can to get us down there. We all believe in you. Who was the one who got us in contact with the Ark, You, who was found the frequency to communicate within Mount Weather, You. Who got us in space, You. " I finish with a smile on my face, that is just noticeable.

"Clarke"

"Clarke?" What was she talking about.

"She's the one that got us into space. Without her we all would be dead. I can't do this without her. She was with me though it all. Even know I didn't really like her at the start, with the Finn stuff and what not, but she became my best friend. I just, I still can't believe she's gone", she is now sobbing and I pull her into my chest and let her continue to cry. I rest my chin on her head and I let a few tears fall down my cheeks.

"You know if she was here right now she would be telling us to suck it up" I say with a grin. Raven pulls away from me and her frown is replaced with a huge smile.

"Yeah she would wouldn't she" she said with a giggle.

"I will let you get back to work"

"On it boss" she says and I roll my eyes. I exit the room and make my way to a place where I have been spending most my time, the control room.

After the first to messages, there were three more messages saying similar things, that she needs me. I was so destroyed to hear someone so scared and not be able to help them. After those messages which were spread between three day, it went silent. A continuous buzzing noice echoed though the room. I sit at the chair at the table where the radio is located and pick it up.

"Hello, please if you can here me please say something" nothing, not like I ever expected there to be a response.
I propped my legs up on the side of the table and closed my eyes. While I'm here I might as well get some rest, I thought to myself..

It had probably been no more then 2 hours when the radio made a noice that wasn't just that same buzzing noice. I brought my ear closer to the speaker so it would be easier to hear, the voice.

"He-hello" this voice was different to the first. It sounded younger and more scared. The sound of sobbing was all that could be hear though the speaker until the voice spoke again. "Um so she's been missing for three days I think. She always does this thing where she radios you everyday, and you must of been worried because you haven't heard from her in days. But I don't know where she is, she said she was going to examine the ship, bu-but she never came back. Please Bellamy, I think your name is, please come down. I don't know what to do and I-I need you" when I though she had finished talking her voice came though the radio for the third time. "She loves you, you know. She never stopped talking about you and how much she missed you. So please we need you" after waiting to see if you would talk again for 10 minutes Bellamy got up and decided to gather Monty, Echo and Emori and get them to help Raven get the ship ready for landing.

"Though you could use some extra hands, and heads" I say as I walked into the eating room.

"Sure could" she said and we all got to work. Were coming home.