Chapter 1

We just filmed World Meets Girl, now the cast is saying their goodbyes. I'm gonna miss everyone so much..especially Sabs, my best friend.

"Pey," Sab says, pulling me into a hug. "I'm gonna miss you so much."

"Me too, Sabs," I say, hugging her back.

Peyday, this is your chance. Tell her!

"Sab, I need to tell you something," I spat.

"Yeah, sure what is it?" Sab asks with a smile. Ah her smile, it's so cute.

BUZZ--

"Uh, Peyton hold on," Sab reaches in her purse to take her phone.

I reach it in and take out for her.

"Oh thanks, Peyday," she smiles, taking out her phone. She tucks a strand of her dirty blonde hair over her ear.

I smile in return of a your welcome.

She gasps,"..what the heck."

"What? Who texted you..?" I asks, looking at her with concern.

"It's Bradley," she says, looking at her phone. "He wants to get back together.."

"Well what'd you gonna say? I mean, aren't you going on tour and he broke your heart--"

"I believe in second chances, I mean if he really hasn't changed from last time then why would he ask me out again..?" Sab giggles.

"True," I agree.

Sab turns around and giggles. Ah, her giggle is like an angel singing.

"Ooh," Sab giggles.

"Cowan!" I scream, looking at Corey and Rowan talking and hugging.

"Hey!" They roar.

"Peybrina!" They shout back.

"Nope. I'm getting back together with Bradley," Sab confirms.

"Ooh, brabrina's coming," Cory awes. "You ok with that, Pey?"

"Yeah," I nod. Was I? I mean, this guy broke Sab's  heart once, he doesn't need to do it again..

Sab walks off looking at her phone. Probably confirming it with Bradley...

"Sabs, are you sure..?" I ask her looking at her  concerned.

"I'm sure, Peyday." Her face brightens up and develops a smile. "Is someone jealous..?"

Am I...? But--No, I'm just--yup Peyton Meyer is jealous. But I can't let anyone know that...

"I'm just trying to protect from another heartbreak.."

"I'll be fine, Pey," Sab smiles, walking off. She turns around again towards my direction and asks,"What were you gonna tell me back there, Pey?"

"Uh--"

[MICHAEL JACOBS OVER LOUD SPEAKER: WILL EVERYONE REPORT TO MY OFFICE IMMEDIATELY?]

Sab turns around and follows me, while I tag along with Cowan to MJ's office.

"What is it, MJ?" Rowan spats.

"Rowan, you know how I hate that nickname! It's either Michael or Jacobs," he reminds.

"Give her a break, Michael," Corey defends Rowan.

"Whatever, Corey.But where's Ceci?"

"Ooh, Rowan, looks like Corey's getting fired up on your comment," Amir spats. "And I think Ceci mentioned something about going to Portand..or something?"