Epilogue

(A/N: This isn't gonna be very long. But enjoy!)

It's been a few days since the gang made their choices, and everyone's been great. Bradley and Olivia have been going to movies and obsessing over peanut m&m's. Peyton and Sabrina have been planning trips to Disneyland with Cowan and Peyrah (Sarah & Peyton Clark), several trips around Europe, etc. All was good for these couples.

That evening. *Peyton's POV*

We were sitting outside, having a nice picnic. And then Sabrina comes over inside with a camera, taking pics of the food. 

"Sabrina, not now," I tell her. She continued.

I attempt to take it from her, but she had a tight grip. She suddenly paused and started snapping selfies of us. Wow, Sab.

"Ok, I think that's enough for today," she laughs, putting  the camera next to her.

"Looks like that's Camera Sabby," I giggle.

"There's more to Sab than it seems," she adds.

"But it doesn't matter because I love you whoever you are," I take her hands.

"Me too, Pey," she says, intertwined her fingers into mine. "But Pey, I can't help wonder..why'd you find a new network for the show?"

I smile at her, looking into her eyes. She doesn't realize how much I love her, has she? 

"I did it..I did this all for you," I start. 

She smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "You're the best boyfriend ever."

"And you're the best girlfriend ever," I murmur back.

THE END.