Chapter 3

*Amir's POV*

I still don't get why Peybrina makes it so complicated! It's so simple..Peyton likes Sabrina, Sabrina likes Peyton. But then..trouble, Bradley shows up to cause drama, which leaves peybrina confused as ever...

"For the last time, it's not Peybrina! It's just Peyton and Sabrina, we aren't a ship!" Sabrina states. "And who said anything about me and Peyton liking each other?!"

Rowan and Corey smirk my way. "Everyone can see the chemistry between the two besties," Corey giggles.

"And me trouble..? Nice way to describe a dude you just met," Bradley sarcastically says, crossing his arms.

"Oh, did I say all that out loud..?" I slowly chuckle.

"Ya think?!" Sab shouts. "You were the one that one that was shouting and interrupted the waitress that was taking orders!"

"Well now you are," I look toward the waitress, giving us an annoyed face.

"Zay--Amir!" Sabrina roars.

"Shh," Bradley coos, sitting Sabrina back into her seat.

"Ooh, looks like Brabrina's coming back!" Corey awes.

"But Peybrina will come back in the end," Rowan adds.

"We'll see about that," Corey challenges.

"You're on, 5 bucks?" Rowan accepts.

Corey nods.

"I'm just here for the--Sabrina," Bradley nervously chuckles, looking towards Sabrina.

"Still rooting for Brabrina, Corey..?" Rowan smirks.

"Peybrina doesn't have a chance now," Corey replies.

"For the last time, Peyton and I are just friends. Bradley and I are dating--a couple, boyfriend and girlfriend.."

"Then what did we see over at that table, holding hands, Peybrina?" Rowan asks with a smirk.

"Ugh," Sabrina groans walking off to a different table.

Peybrina..or Brabrina..? Right now, Cowan sounds good...

*Sabrina's POV*

Ok so now, there's Team Peybrina and Team Brabrina..? Amir's Zay now, Peyton's acting weird, and now Bradley and I are dating?! This summer's gonna be the weirdest... But how am I suppose to tell the guys about my new tour..? Well I'm sure Fate has something planned out...

I see a familiar blonde..Olivia Holt! It's been ages since we saw each other, not since the Disney's Circle of Stars sang 'Do You Wanna Build A Snowman'. (A/N: that actually happened)

"Hey, Olivia," I say, walking up to her with a smile.

"Oh hey, Sab," she smiles. "I heard the news. Brabrina's back, huh?"

"Yup. So what's up with you..?"

"Nothing much, after Same Kind Of Different As Me," she sighs.

"Wait so you have no roles to take up right now..?" I develop a smile.

"Si. You have any suggestions..?"

"You see..."

Olivia's gonna be a great Maya Penelope Hart--Hunter.

*Peyton's POV*

I can't believe what just happened...Sab took my hands and told me something she hasn't told anyone yet..--anyone except Bradley. Wait but since Sab's not coming in for Season 4, then why am I doing this..is it for Rowan..? Corey..? Amir..?! Or is it for me..?