Chapter 11

*Peyton's POV*

Finally, something to get me away from Olivia...I mean I don't hate her, but I just don't wanna be around her right now.

"Look, Olivia. Sab wants to meet up. So..see you tomorrow?" I ask her, putting the keyboard aside and getting out of my chair.

"Sure," she says with a giggle.

Phew.

*Olivia's POV*

I bet he's going to Sab for advice on how to get me. But he doesn't have to cause he already has. Oh Pey...

*Sabrina's POV*

Omg, Sabrina. You came this far, you better not screw this up for yourself. You can get Lucas this time, and not go for Josh. This is your moment.

"Hey, Brini," Peyton says, sitting down.

"Hey, Peybear," I say, with a small smile.

"So what's up?" He says, putting his elbows on the table.

"So I've been thinking..alot, lately," I start. His face lights up with hope. "And I've realized that I can't escape the future or my what I'm feeling--what my hart's telling me..and it's been telling me one thing all this time," I sigh. "I love you. It was you--from Day 1. It has always been you, I always tried to deny it, but it's been you, you're the one!" I say, reaching out to his hands.

He smiles back. "I knew you thought I was attractive," he smirks.

I look into his green eyes. "I was always have, Mr. Meyer."

He gives me a goofy grin. "What am I to do with you, Sabs?"

I guess that was my moment..

*Olivia's POV*

I've been sitting in the rocking chair, I've been sitting in the past hour. I've been thinking of why exactly Peyton's gonna sing On Purpose.. Then he has to show up...--Bradley.

"Hey, Olivia..can I talk to you..?" He asks, sitting down in Peyton's rocking chair.

"Uh, sure," I say, looking away from the keyboard.

"So I just want you to know..I choose Sabrina, and if you have a problem. Then you're gonna have to deal with it," he says, trying to be modest.

"That's fine, cause I choose Peyton," I snicker, crossing my arms.

"I guess we got that settled," Bradley says, walking off.

I guess we do..for now. We have lots of discussion to do tomorrow..

---

*Peyton's POV*

Ok, so it's the end of the day. Sabrina and I confessed out feelings and I think it's time...

"Sabrina, can we go outside for a minute?" I ask her, leading out to the door.

"Uh, sure," she says, following me.

I lead her to the door front and start. "I know that you JUST confessed your feelings and everything..I really want this to work out--what I'm trying to say is...Sabrina Ann Lynn Carpenter, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

She paused with a smile on her face. "Peyton, I've been waiting since forever for you to say that!!"

"Well I did now. But is that a yes or no?" I ask with a laugh.