Chapter 4

*Peyton's POV*

She asked me to come with her to tell the cast--not Bradley, could this mean..no, Sab isn't the jealous making type. I guess she loves everybody...

The next day on set.

"Pey, I don't wanna hurt any of the castmates," Sab whimpers.

"You won't, Sab," I say, taking her hand. She squeezes it. Aw, Sab, your hands--so small, but cute. But you have Bradley to do that to...

"I hope you're right, Peyday," she chuckles.

"I'm always right," I giggle.

"We're about to find out," she says with a serious face, facing the cast.

"What have Peybrina been doing so early on set..?" Amir asks with a giggle.

"Probably discuss of how to tell us about their new relationship," Rowan answers. "How did Bradley take the breakup..? Corey, you owe me the 5 bucks.."

"Ugh," Corey sighs.

"Woah, woah. Nobody got together and Sab didn't break up with Bradley," I throw my hands up in frustration.

"Me and Peyton were just--" Sabrina was going to add something till Rowan and Amir cheer.

"Don't deny it, you and Peyton were holding hands," Rowan observes.

"You mean are," Amir corrects.

"Oh, sorry," Sab chuckles, letting go of my hand.

"It's fine," I excuse, looking at her with a smile.

She smiles back.

We look up to see Amir, Rowan, Corey staring with interest.

"You guys even look like a couple, when you're not," Amir points out.

"Cough, Cough, Lucaya," Rowan adds with a fake cough.

"Lucaya's my otp, screw Rucas," Amir giggles. "No offense to Rucas, Rowan," Amir clears his throat.

"It's fine, Zay. I always liked Lucaya anyways," Rowan excuses. "Either way, Zay's the lucaya king." (A/N: Rowan actually ships Rucas)

"And I'm proud," Amir blushes.

"Get over yourself, Zay," Corey chimes in. "If Zay's the lucaya king, then I'm the rucas king.."

"Enough talk about Rucas and Lucaya!" I bellow annoyed.

The GMW ship trio and Sab turn their attention to me.

"Calm down, Pey," Sab whispers and pats me on the back.

I take a deep breathe and signal her that it's time to talk.

"Guys...I have some news," Sab starts.

"Oh boy," I sigh.

"I won't--"

"There you are Sabrina!" Michael bellows walking towards us. "Olivia just came in for her audition..?"

"Well did she get it...?" Pey and I chorus.

Michael's face lit up and he chuckles. "She was a natural!"

The trio was left with open mouths. "What?! Olivia..Olivia Holt?!" Rowan asks in shock.

"Yes, the one and only," Michael chuckles.

"How? What?! Wait that means Brabrina's gonna stay together! I win, Rowan, pay up," Corey cheers.

"You never know, Corey," Rowan smirks.