4. cus im boring

"well i don't know just cus i'm  boring" 

---

mingyu arrives at the jeon household a whopping 7 minutes early and knocks on the door without a second thought.

"ah mingyu good to see you. im happy you're here, wonwoo told me you'd be staying the night. come in, come in" mrs jeon greets happily and hugs mingyu before he enters the house. she then closes the door behind him.

"ah thank you mrs jeon, its good to see you again." mingyu bows as he steps into the kitchen

"no problem honey, can i get you anything?" mrs jeon asks, smiling at the tall boy

"ah no thank you. i'll just head up to wonwoo's room if thats alright" mingyu kindly  declines  as he re-positions the bag on his shoulders.

"no no go ahead ill call you boys down for dinner later."

and with that mingyu heads up to wonwoo's room.

he carefully takes in the bedroom hes seen once before and smiles at the large collection of books. he traces his fingers across the desk in the corner looking at all the scribbled drawings and poems laying around.

mingyu quietly takes a seat at the chair by wonwoos desk and turns himself so that his knees are under the table.

he's been to wonwoos once before. but only for about 10 minutes, wonwoo needed to grab some books before they could leave to the library. they went to a library on a saturday, voluntarily, at 10 in the morning.

honestly at the time mingyu hated the idea but when he saw how happy wonwoo was when they got to the new releases section his mood couldnt help but  lightened.

the view from wonwoos room was amazing if you where to ask mingyu. the slightly dirty window framed the view of the rows of houses,  on houses,  stretching further into the distance than mingyu could see and finally reaching the hadja river. if he were to look hard enough he could see his house from there. maybe a bit better if he were looking from higher up.

mingyu suddenly hears floorboards creaking down the hall and turns to look towards the door.

wonwoo walks into the room, whistling, with a towel slung over his shoulder. mingyu takes a moment to completely thank whatever god there may be because they've blessed him with an oversized jumper, skinny jeans and glasses wearing, wet haired jeon wonwoo. let's just say mingyu very non subtly fell of the chair.

wonwoo, frightened by the kim mingyu on his floor, let's out a soft scream.

"when did you get here?!" he exclaims clutching to the door handle.

mingyu gets up, blushing, dusting himself off.

"a while ago your mum let me in"

wonwoo groans and mutters about her under his breath.

"so why did you wanna hang?" wonwoo asks walking over to his book shelf looking for a book "gyuu get me that book up there I can't reach"

mingyu's cheeks flare at the unknown nickname and he blinks at wonwoos back for a second as he watches the slightly struggling boy in front of him.