14. ill fix this

" seokmin's last two words were uttered as a demand, he wasn't asking, he wasn't giving a suggestion he was demanding, forcing and wonwoo deep down knew he was going to listen "

***

it's been a week, a week since wonwoo fought with mingyu and its starting to feel like all they do is fight. but then again maybe this is partly his fault. mingyu doesn't deserve to be lied to like this, wonwoo knows that and he knows he should just tell him the truth, but when did telling the truth become so hard. 

he can't just say sorry, that won't work. that's dumb because he did that before and they promised to hold on this time. and it didn't work.

wonwoo trying an apology again just won't cut it.

***

the last thing he expected when wonwoo walked into the editorial room was seokmin.

jisoo and seokmin's heads shot up when wonwoo walked in and closed the door behind him, jisoo's hand immediately grasped onto seokmin's upper arm and stopped the other boy from storming off to wonwoo.

seokmin allowed himself to be held back but his eyes quickly darkened as they met wonwoo's. "stop making my friend cry"

wonwoo flinched at seokmin's words, his voice was thick and he'd never seen seokmin so upset. the way his eyes burned into jisoo's skull and how his jaw tightened made wonwoo slightly shiver.

"what? what is he talking about?" wonwoo managed out, still frightened, looking to jisoo

jisoo opened his mouth to talk but was quickly cut off by seokmin,

"you're upsetting mingyu. The idiot cares about you and you're pushing him away" he explained, pulling from jisoo's grasp and walking up to wonwoo, who, despite being scared out of his mind, stood his ground. "stop it"

seokmin's last two words were uttered as a demand, he wasn't asking, he wasn't giving a suggestion he was demanding, forcing, wonwoo, and wonwoo deep down knew he was going to listen

"I just," wonwoo tried but then he realised, he doesn't have an excuse, this is his fault. however, wonwoo has never been the type to give in that fast "he's being nosey".

seokmin rolled his eyes and moved closer to wonwoo making jisoo jump up from his chair and rush over, standing between them.

"seokmin, look at me, it's okay, calm down" jisoo spoke softly, placing his hand tentatively on seokmin's shoulder. the younger visibly relaxed and let out a sigh.

"please, jisoo, mingyu can't go on like this he's gonna do something dumb i know him, please" seokmin whispered, keeping his voice from wonwoo. only focusing on the boy in front of him.

"don't worry, i got it" jisoo smiled at seokmin and nodded for him to sit down. jisoo sighed and turned to wonwoo who was slightly more at ease now.

"he's your friend. maybe even more, you should be able to trust him. and i know this is a big secret for you, but he'll handle it. have some faith in him wonwoo." jisoo is right, he's always right, especially now. 

wonwoo glances to seokmin who's glaring at him again and then back to jisoo's comforting eyes.

"i know it's just, look I'll sort it out okay? i'll fix this" wonwoo nods his head and sends an apologetic look to seokmin.

"one change, jeon, you have one more chance. ruin it, hurt mingyu again and you'll be facing me" seokmin cocks an eyebrow and wonwoo nods quickly in fear.

"don't look so scared, he just cares about mingyu" jisoo chuckles "and i think i may know what your next story can be about." 

seokmin looks at them puzzled before it clicks and his jaw drops

jisoo suddenly claps his hand over his mouth and his eyes widen "wonwoo i'm so sorry i didn't mean for seokmin to-" 

"it's okay, besides it's only a matter of time, i have an idea of my own"