18. i already said

"

"10 bucks says they kiss"

"15 says there's tongue"

"

---

to say the least, wonwoo was completely overwhelmed. when he had returned to school the next day, he saw three girls standing by his locker. he then realized they were confessing to him. 

"i'm sorry, you guys seem really nice. but i can't accept this" he pushed the boxes of candies away and looked at them sadly. each of the girls sighed and hung their heads low before apologizing and walking off. 

he felt a little bad, rejecting them. but he didn't really know how to deal with it, not to mention mingyu and their confessions from the day prior. 

"oh and wonwoo one more thing," mingyu said and wonwoo gave him a questioning look.

mingyu leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to wonwoo's cheek "good luck up there"

wonwoo could barely remember the rest of the night after that, his mind was in too much of a blur. He only really understood what had happened later on when he got home.

"wonwoo oppa!" a girl said sweetly, making him snap out of his little trance.

"uh yeah?" he asked the short blonde girl in front of him

"well, I really like your stories in the newspaper and I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me this weekend and make our own little stories?" her confession brought a tinge of red to wonwoo's cheeks.

"oh, I um thanks, but i'm going to have to say no. i'm sorry I'm just-"

"you're dating someone already?" she asked sadly,

"oh well," wonwoo paused and turned his head to the side where he saw mingyu leaning against a locker, talking to seungcheol. "it's complicated"

she pouted "i'm not complicated, if anything I'm a breeze, easy some may say. i can help you clear some stuff up" the girl had now started to push wonwoo up against the locker, getting uncomfortably close.

"look I'm sorry but I have to go" wonwoo quickly slipped away from her and smiled nervously "uh, bye"

and with that he left her there, all pouty and upset while wonwoo ran into the nearest bathroom.

---

mingyu stared at the empty seat at their lunch table. wonwoo was missing.

he had seen the elder that morning, girls practically dropping at his feet. god seungcheol had to hold him back from attacking some poor blond girl who decided to get all up close and personal with wonwoo. mingyu was very easily the jealous type. he didn't like people touching or being around his things, he didn't like having to share attention when it came to someone he really liked. he especially didn't like to share wonwoo. not to mention after their confessions from the night before. 

his eyes bore into the empty chair and frowned at it. 

"god mingyu just go find him" he heard jeonghan sigh followed by the whole table chuckling.