Romione

Hermione woke up with a start. Memories of what had happened the day before flooded her mind. The war, the heartbreak, the death.... Fred. Warm tears leaked down her face. It shouldn't have happened.

She looked around. Hermione was in the room her and Ginny shared every summer. Ginny was sleeping with Harry in Ron's room. Hermione was alone. It was two in the morning according to the grandfather clock on Ginny's wall.

The door creaked open slightly. Then a little more until Ron walked into the room. Hermione had had her wand pointed at the door quickly putting it down when she saw him.

Ron quickly closed the door and sat on Hermione's bed. He smiled sheepishly at her. She climbed out of the covers and sat beside him. He put his arm around her shoulder while she laid her head on his chest. They sat like that for a while until Hermione yawned.

Ron took his arm from her shoulder and picked her up bridal style. He laid her down onto the bed covering her up with the blanket. He got up to leave when Hermione stopped him.

"Please don't leave me alone" she whispered.

He crawled into her bed. Ron wrapped his arms around her while she snuggled into his chest. They drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

This is my first fan fiction. It probably isn't very good so please no hate. Sorry it's really short.