True Love? (Chapter One)

Author's note: Everything starting from now must be considered as complete bullshit as this isn't based on a real story. It's just a dare from a desperate girl who wants this, and is blackmailing me every day. I will (of course) try to get a new chapter every day.

Lq's Point of view...

Hi everyone, my name is Lee Qing and I am 12 (duh) and here is my "diary" or something when I will talk about my lifeeee!

New day at school! Can't wait to sit with a new partner in class! Then when my teacher, Mrs Ray, came into the classroom, she assigned our seats but unfortunately, we will have to sit in twos with the opposite gender as our teacher doesn't want us to talk that much. But little did I know, this moment would eventually change my life forever: My teacher assigned me to sit with this kid named Han Ming, even though I prefer to call him Hm or H&M (sounds like the clothes store/brand) because it sounds cooler, heheh. He was sort of an annoying kid, he kept talking to me and throughout the lesson we were talking about stuff like anime and video games. I don't know what's wrong with me because after an hour, I felt that I was falling deep in love with him. He is smart, innocent, kind, handsome, cute, sporty, muscular, rich, and most of all, he is so caring! I thought to myself that I really had to win his heart, so I started to make some "moves". I tried to sit really close to him by moving my chair so close to him until it seems like it is a sofa seat, and well, I thought that this is all I should do, and I shouldn't cross the line just in case.

Hm's point of view...

Hey guys, my name is Han Ming, and I am (obviously once again) 12 years old and here is my side of the "diary" or "story"!

Lee Qing seems to be moving closer to me, does that mean that she likes me? I mean, she's sort of cute, adorable, loving, pretty, smart, kind and she is so caring! I think that well, hehe, I should sit a teeny bit closer to her. Before we even knew it we sat so close until our arms are touching each other. As we are sitting in the last row of the class, nobody was looking at us so I looked into Lee Qing's innocent eyes and she did the same. We smiled and after I scanned through the class and confirmed that no one was looking, I played with her hair for a bit and she giggled and blushed a little. Her hair was so fun to touch and play with and I kind of did that really frequently.

HM: "Erm, Lee Qing, why are we doing this?"

LQ: "Since you're not okay with it, erm, let's just listen to class."

LQ's point of view:

I felt so disappointed when he said that, does he even have feelings for me? It was going so well just now...