The Recovery (Chapter 7)

Ever since Lee Qing heard that Han Ming had to be suspended for two weeks, she was so upset until she was in tears and locked herself in her room. No matter how her mother or her sister try to get her to open the door, she just wouldn't care.

LQ's POV: Oh, man... I've never been so upset in my life. When I took out my handphone, I saw that it was already 9.20p.m., and I was really hungry. But I knew that my mother had already kept dinner, and she would scold me if I go out of my room. So, I decided to call Zhiwei to get me some McDonalds...

HM's POV: When I reached home, I expected a shouting from my parents. However, when I went into the house, my concerned mother, who was in tears as I was sure she had been crying, came up to me and hugged me.

However, my father told me that violence isn't the way to solve problems. But, my mother told me: "We were really worried and angry when we received the call from your Discipline Master. However, when your friend called and told us that you fought just because you wanted to defend a friend, we were really proud of you."

I was just smiling and thinking of Lee Qing's smile when my mother said: "Han Ming, who is the person you defended? He or she must be really worried. You should give him or her a call."

I decided to fake a smile and tell him that I already did. Then, I went to my room, happy that I have defended a friend, and decided to indulge in my favourite game, Mobile Legends as I stopped thinking about school, mainly because I would be suspended for the next two weeks.

However, from here, Han Ming might have a new opponent...

LQ's POV: Ugh... I'm starving, where is Zhiwei? I wonder where she is...

Just then, she texted me, saying: "Lychee, I'm outside your house door. Come open the door!"

Then, I smiled for the first time in 3 hours, knowing that I had the best friend anyone could have.

Afterwards, I sneaked outside, as everyone was already asleep, and then opened the house door. I saw Zhiwei in her PJs, and she was yawning. I thanked her silently and she smiled. I knew that it will take her a lot of time and energy to get back, so I gave her fifteen bucks of my pocketmoney to take a taxi home and also to pay for the meal she just bought me. She thanked me and said goodbye while I went back to my room to enjoy my dinner.

This part is sort of bullshit but the next part, Colin will try and win Lee Qing's heart! Thx for reading and remember to vote and comment!