The Text Confession + Rumors? (Chapter 3)

After that really embarrassing experience in class, Han Ming and Lee Qing decided to sit further from each other and they stopped talking that much during lessons as they are scared that their classmates would make more nasty rumors as they are already really hurt by the comments their classmates made just now. But still, their feelings are getting more and more, and they have a temptation to make a confession and they are pretty sure that one of them would have to make a confession soon, but now they are in a dilemma.

Then after school...

LQ's POV: I feel so paranoid now, it feels like everyone's spreading gossip about us, and even my close friends are doing so. Can I just sit at a side and cry?

Just as those thoughts were running through my mind, one of my classmates, Kean, decided to make fun of me, then said out loud: "Lee Qing and Han Ming sitting on a tree, f-u-c-"

Just before he could finish that sentence, I felt so embarrassed and without thinking, I gave him a slap on the face.

After that, everyone was looking at me and were whispering: "Omg! This proves everything!" and "Holy shit, Lee Qing is so fierce... for Han Ming, of course"

Tears were filling up my eyes and I ran out of the school gate, while some of my friends were trying to chase after me, but as I was so upset, I ran across the road just before a car sped pass, which resulted in my friends losing track of me after a while.

I knew that I couldn't run home looking like this, so I decided to call my best friend, Zhiwei, and asked her if I could go to her house. She decided to say yes as she pitied me and wanted to make me feel better, thus she told me to not cry and everything. She also told me that Kean was furious and want to get his revenge, but I decided not to take that too seriously and just went to her house.

HM's POV: Hmm, usually Lee Qing would be with the girls, why isn't she with them?

Out of curiosity, I decided to ask one of her friends, Kaneki, what happened to her.

Hm: "Kaneki, what happened to Lee Qing?"
Kaneki: "Lychee ah? She was crying just now, and she ran away."

Hm: "What happened?"

Kaneki: "Well, she was teased so badly by Kean so she slapped him. Then everyone started saying that she is a psychopath and stuff like that."

Hm: "I'm gonna kill Kean tomorrow. But where is Lee Qing?"

Kaneki: "I think she's at Zhiwei's place. Wait a minute... why are you so concerned??"

Hm: "Enough teasing for today already, where's Zhiwei's place?"

Kaneki: "I gotta ask Zhiwei if I could give it to you."

Then, she decided to call Zhiwei. After Zhiwei picked up, Kaneki asked her. When she told me her address, I rushed like a cheetah to her place. I was really worried about Lee Qing.

LQ's POV: When I reached Zhiwei's house, she gave me a cup of orange juice and gave me some tissues to dry my tears. Using her comforting words, she made me feel a lot better, but I really do not feel like going to school tomorrow.

Just then, she received a phone call from Kaneki. She was giving Kaneki her address, but I thought that she already knew?

Within 5 minutes, someone was spamming Zhiwei's doorbell. She quickly rushed to open the door but she told me to remain in the room. I was just about to feel suspicious when I heard someone bursting through Zhiwei's house door and pushing her aside. The bedroom door flew open and.,. I saw my knight, in shining armour...

HM's POV: When Zhiwei opened her house door, I pushed it through and accidentally shoved Zhiwei aside, and she almost fell on the floor but I had no time to apologise. I rushed into Zhiwei's bedroom, and on the bed was my angel, who has puffy eyes and had red cheeks. My heart was beating really quick, and I asked her, "Lee Qing! Are you okay?"

to be continued---

btw, im sorry for ending the story on a cliffhanger but that's to keep u guys excited!!! Im gonna try to create a new chapter every day. ps, im gonna start a new story soon and remember to check it out when it comes out!!

luvv u all, rem to vote and comment! xiexie (thx)