Smells nice

I apologise for my inability to give them accents.

It was the middle of the night and everyone in Kong was asleep. Everyone except 2d. He couldn't fall asleep because of a migraine, so he decided to go downstairs to get some water and pain killers.

Not wanting to wake anyone up, he stupidly decided to not turn any lights on and to just feel his way through the darkness.

During his journey 2d ended up stepping in several unidentifiable substances and tripping over various objects that were just lying around.

The dullard singer ended up tripping on something on the stairs and fell face first, luckily he was near the bottom of the stairs anyway.

"Ouch" came a muffled voice. His face seemed to have landed in some sort of cloth which, surprisingly, smelled pretty damn good. It smelled of men's cologne, cigarettes and alcohol, but 2d just couldn't get enough of it.

The material was so soft, and the smell so good that 2d fell asleep right there, completely forgetting about his migraine.

---

The pain of someone jumping on 2ds back abruptly woke him up. The person wasn't heavy but it still hurt.

The person then got off allowing 2d to sit up, rub his back, and make eye contact with Noodle.

"Hey toochi!" She said cheerfully. "Why were you sleeping on the floor?"

"I-I dunno, I wanted to get a glass of water but fell from the stairs and just, fell asleep, I guess.." he looked down realising how stupid this must sound. Noodle also looked down, noticing the piece of cloth by 2d.

"Ew, did you sleep with your face in this the whole night??" She said, picking it up with disgust.

"Y-Yeah, I guess..." he trailed of realising what that piece of material was. It was a grey sweater. MURDOCS grey sweater. Uh oh, he thought there's no way this could be Murdocs, it smelled too good.

"No wonder you fell asleep, you must have been knocked out by the stink." She laughed, tossing the sweater next to 2d and walking away.

2d made sure she was out of sight before hesitantly picking up the material and sniffing it. Damn, it really does smell good.

"Why in all of hell are you sniffing my clothes dullard?!" His thoughts were interrupted by the raspy voice. 2d jumped and turned around. Towering over him stood Murdoc, not pleased.

"O-Oh, h-hi M-Murdoc." 2d stammered. "Ah, I was jus' u-umm..." he trailed of, shutting his eyes and covering his face with his hands to protect himself from being hit. He was still holding the sweater. Noticing this, Murdoc snatched it out of his grip and hit him hard across the head with it. Walking away, he mumbled angry words under his breath.

2d sighed, relieved he was able to get away with barely any injuries. He got up and walked into the kitchen, not thinking much of the situation.

---

Some hours passed and 2d was now sitting on the couch, staring blankly at the tv screen. He felt like something was missing, and that feeling was very uncomfortable.

He sighed as he closed his eyes, letting his mind wonder. He thought about how his back hurt because of Noodle jumping on it, and how his head still hurt because he forgot to take the pain killers yesterday. He then remembered how his headache just disappeared when his head was buried in the material. The material. Soft with a comforting smell. And just like that- he dozed off.

Murdoc entered the kitchen seeking food. He found it, and when he did he grabbed a bottle of beer and headed to the living room. He suddenly stopped in the doorway, took a couple of steps back, took another beer and then finally proceeded to enter the living room.

In the middle of the couch sat a sleeping 2d, his head cast towards the ceiling. Murdoc scoffed and sat next to him, eating the food then absorbing both beers in one go.

He looked at the screen, contemplating if he should go grab another beer, when 2d started shuffling in his sleep. At first he ignored the singer, thinking it was just a bad dream or something, but was utterly surprised when the singer leaned on him, resting his head on his shoulder.

Unnerved, Murdoc took the boys head and put it back in its original position, slightly moving away from him. Not a single minute passed when 2d started shuffling again and leaned in Murdocs direction, resting on him once again.

This time more pissed, the bassist put 2d back and went to sit on the opposite side of the couch, hoping that if 2d starts moving again he will simply fall onto the couch.

No such luck, after just a few seconds the singer was once again resting on Murdocs shoulder. The bassist looked at him and saw a single hint of a smile on his face.

"Ok, what the fuck?!" He yelled standing up, causing the singer to fall onto the couch and wake up. Dazed, he looked up to see Murdoc glaring.

"Murdoc?....what do you want?" He sat up, trying to figure out what he wants this time.

"What I want?! What do you want?!"

"What??"

"Ugh, I was just calmly sitting there but you just kept falling on me!"

"Murdoc I was sleeping " 2d tried to make sense of the situation. Murdoc sighed in frustration but then he smirked.

"Well I guess even you can't resist my sexiness."

"What?!" 2d was confused and quite frankly grossed out.

"After all, you were literally falling for me." Murdoc chuckled.

"Falling for- eww!" Then 2d run up to his bedroom. Murdoc chucked again. He finally had the whole couch for himself. He sat in the middle, enjoying the heat that 2d left behind.

I can't believe I'm actually writing a 2doc fanfic, and I can't believe you're actually reading it.