Mine

"STUART POT!" Murdoc burst into the living room, clearly pissed. All the attention was on him. 2d was terrified since Murdoc was always unpredictable when drunk, and he must have been really angry since he used his full name.

"Y-Yeah..?" The singer wasn't sure if he wanted to find out what this fuss was about.

"DOWNSTAIRS. NOW!" The bassist growled. 2d hesitantly stood up, not wanting to annoy the satanist even more by not following orders.

Before making his way to the bassist 2d glanced back at Noodle. She shrugged in response, being just as confused as him. When he approached the bassist he slowed down, clearly scared.

Murdoc took a step towards him, causing him to flinch and raise his hands to avoid being hit. The bassist took the opportunity and snatched one of the singers wrists, dragging him away.

"O-Ow!" Murdoc was holding him really tightly, and walking so fast and unsteadily that the singer kept tripping.

2d was dragged through the hallways and into the garage.

"Ow!" He exclaimed as he was thrown against the Winnebago. The singer looked up to see the bassist approaching him aggressively.

He grabbed 2ds collar and pulled him down to his level. They were so close that the singer could smell his breath. It stank of alcohol. How much did he drink?? The singer was too afraid to speak so he waited for Murdoc to do something.

"Okay, listen up pretty boy." He slurred aggressively. "If your crush wants you, then he's going to have to fight me for you!"

What?! 2d was confused, but his thoughts were interrupted by Murdoc sticking his tongue into his mouth. They shared a very rough and aggressive kiss, which left 2d breathless and speechless.

Once they pulled away Murdoc looked him up and down, still holding onto him.

The bassist smirked then pulled him into the Winnebago and chucked him onto the bed.

The singers heart was racing as Murdoc sat on top of him and pinned his hands to the mattress.

The bassist leaned down and they started making out again, this time more passionately. 2d dug his nails into his palms, he didn't know what was going on but he was enjoying it.

Murdoc made his way to the corner of his mouth and then more towards his ear. The singer turned his head sideways, allowing him to do whatever he was doing.

The bassist then bit 2ds ear, making him shiver, and whispered aggressively into it.

"You're mine, you hear me? Mine." The singer slowly nodded through his heavy breathing. "Good." The bassist smirked, finally satisfied. He then licked 2d up the neck, giving him goosebumps.

Murdoc then proceeded to bite into the singers neck, his sharp teeth easily breaking skin. But 2d felt too good to care, he barely felt any pain.

The bassist then started sucking on the singers neck, creating a hickey. 2d moaned in response, his moans were the music to Murdocs ears.

The singer felt so damn good.

After a few minutes the bassist began to slow down, and soon he was passed out drunk on top of 2d. The singers breathing was still a bit heavy, but now he could think more straight.

I'm glad Murdoc's passed out.. otherwise he would have felt that tent growing in my pants.... the singer blushed.

He looked down at the sleeping bassist, wondering what would happen in the morning. Whatever it was 2d wasn't bothered to worry about it now. Having nothing better to do, he went to sleep.

---

When 2d woke up the next morning Murdoc wasn't on top of him anymore, he was beside him. The singer smiled at the sight of him sleeping so peacefully and sat up, thinking about yesterday.

Murdoc got back very early yesterday, at 12 am, I didn't eat anything since like 6 pm, just before I started hiding on the roof. Gosh, I'm hungry. And with that thought in mind he headed upstairs.

Before heading to the kitchen he stopped in the toilet and looked at himself in the mirror.

His blue hair was more messy than usual, he had bruises on his wrists, and on his neck was a hickey surrounded by bite marks and some dried up blood. It couldn't have been more visible; it was purple with smudges of yellow and green in it.

I guess Murdoc succeeded in showing the world I'm his... the singer sighed as he washed off the dried up blood. He didn't bother to fix his hair, he was too hungry.

---

2d left the kitchen with food and a peppermint tea. He yawned as he sat down at the table. The moment Noodle entered the room she run up to the singer.

"Are you alright?" She asked concerned. "You look like a mess. What happened yesterday?" She noticed the bruises on his wrists and took his hands to get a better look.

"Long story. Murdoc got a bit too possessive..." the singer was hurting, but couldn't help but smile lightly.

"Did he beat you up??" She looked up at him, worried.

"Well, not really..." the singer turned his head and pointed at his new hickey. Noodle gasped and covered her mouth.

"Oh my god." Her eyes widened. "What did you two do?!"

"Hey, stop imagining dirty things," 2d calmed her down "Murdoc passed out after the hickey."

"Be quiet you two, I've got a hangover." Murdoc complained as he walked into the room.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." Noodle said.

"What?" Murdoc looked over at them and then his eyes widened. He rushed over to the singer and painfully grabbed him by the chin, tilting his head to the side to get a better look at the bruise.

"2d why the fuck do you have a hickey?! Who the fuck did this to you?!" Murdoc raged.

"It's amazing how you don't recognise your own teeth marks." The singer said sassily as he pointed to the bite marks.

"What?" The bassist let go of his chin and they made eye contact.

"You got so drunk yesterday that you dragged me down to your Winnebago and did, well, this!" The singer seemed pretty angry. The bassist raised an eyebrow.

"I did this?" Murdoc seemed shocked.

"Yes." 2d pouted. The bassist looked him up and down.

"Well, I don't regret it." He shrugged.

Welp, that was fun to write. 😜