I love you

⚠️ warning: SMUT ⚠️

Brace yourselves.

Murdoc lay 2d down on his Winnebago bed. He then climbed over him, sitting on his lap. The singer sat up, and they proceeded to make out. Their hands wondering up and messing with each other's hair.

I can't believe this is actually happening. Murdoc thought. I can't believe I'm about to fuck 2d and this isn't a dream.

Murdoc briefly pulled away from the kiss to remove the singers t-shirt. He looked down at what's his, he liked it.

The bassist pulled the singers body closer, their mouths connecting again. The singer placed his hands around Murdocs neck. He shivered as the bassist run his warm hand up and down his spine. His breathing was heavy and he was a little scared, he's never done it with a guy before. But he had faith in Murdoc. Surely, he knew what he was doing.

Soon the singer was pushed down into a laying position, Murdoc on top of him and still making out. 2d loved his taste.

The bassist slowly began to make his way down the singers chin and then onto his neck. 2d gasped as Murdoc bit him, and then started creating another hickey. 2d moved his hands from around Murdocs neck to his shoulders, grasping them. He moaned lightly.

Louder. The bassist thought as he bit into the pale skin even harder and achieving a loud moan from the singer. Murdoc smirked and sat up. The singer grasped the sheets on either side of his body.

Murdocs hands traveled down to 2ds waist and started undoing his trousers. The singer gasped.

"U-Umm, Mudz?" He sounded worried. The bassist stopped what he was doing and looked down at his lover.

"Yeah?" Murdoc leaned down again to lay on top of the singer. He placed his hands around his head, playing with his hair.

"U-Umm, this is my first time to ever do it with a guy..." 2d stammered, his hands traveled up to hug the bassist. "Could you please be gentle?"

"Damn, you're so cute, 'course I'll be gentle." He leaned down and kissed 2d on the head. 2d smiled causing Murdocs heart to skip a beat, and soon they were making out again.

After a certain amount of time Murdoc sat up again, allowing 2ds hands to go back to grasping the real Egyptian silk.

He took his trousers and shirt off, throwing them somewhere, and then looked down at his singer. He could see his tent growing. 2d blushed. Murdoc smirked and then took the singers trousers off with one swift move, leaving both of them in just pants.

"You ready for this?" He asked. The singer nodded in response. If it's with Murdoc I know I'm going to be ok. He smiled to himself.

"I love you." The singer murmured.

"I love you too."

This was his cue, Murdoc took his pants off allowing his hard member to hit the air. 2d stared at it in disbelief.

So big... and that's supposed to enter me?! Murdoc noticed his worried face expression and chuckled.

"Don't worry, it's going to be fine. I'm going to be delicate with you." The singer nodded again, he trusted him.

Murdoc then removed 2ds pants. He was also turned on and hard by now. The bassist stared down at him.

"You really weren't kidding when you said ALL your hair was blue." He chuckled. 2d blushed deeply.

They made eye contact and 2d smiled weakly. Murdoc knew what to do. He licked his pointing finger and stuck it into 2d. The singer gasped at the impact. He bit his lip. The bassist smirked.

He started gently moving his finger in and out, making sure that the singer gets used to the feeling and is ok with it.

Once 2d got used to it Murdoc used two fingers. This caused the singer to start moaning a bit.

Soon the singer had three fingers inside him and realised that as time went by he felt less pain and more pleasure. He looked up at Murdoc, he could see lust in his eyes.

He was ready, they both were. It was time to pull out the big guns.

Murdoc lined himself up at 2ds entrance, he looked down one last time to make sure that this was ok with him, the singer nodded.

The bassist pushed himself in, causing the singer to moan loudly. He begun thrusting at a steady pace, the moans adding to the rhythm.

He leaned down over 2d as he continued doing what he's best at and the singer grabbed him by the sides, holding him tightly. Murdoc grunted with every thrust, but all he could concentrate on was his beautiful singer.

2d felt so good, he was overwhelmed with ecstasy. He moaned the loudest when Murdoc hit his prostate. He was near, he could feel it. They were both panting.

The singer bit his lip as he tried to suppress his final moan. He came. And soon after Murdoc did too.

The bassist pulled out and lay on top of 2d. They just lay there, resting, until both their heavy breathing calmed down.

Murdoc lifted himself up a bit and gave the singer a chaste kiss on the lips. He smirked then rolled off of him. He took one hand and started playing with the singers blue hair.

"Feel good?" He asked. 2d turned towards him, smiling.

"Yeah... I love you Mudz." The singer said, tired.

"I love you too." Murdoc smiled. "How about we get some sleep?"

"Mhmm.." the singer nodded, his eyes already closed. Murdoc pulled him in to cuddle and then took a blanket to cover both of them. They weren't wearing any clothes, and although it was hot now, he knew that it was going to be much colder in the morning and he didn't want his singer to catch a cold.

"Night Mudz." 2d cuddled into him.

"Night luv."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hope this is good enough for you my dear readers.