2doc inception

AYE HUMANS! I'M ALIIVEE!!!

2d and Murdoc have been dating for a while now and the singer noticed that a few things changed.

Once, he was just chilling on the couch with Noodle watching a zombie movie when Murdoc burst in aggressively. The two looked up at him.

"How did the meeting go Mudz?" 2d asked innocently.

"The fuck you mean 'how did it go'?!" He walked up to the singer, clearly pissed. "It went shit!" He grabbed 2d by the shirt, lifting him off the couch.

The singer shut his eyes, bracing himself for what he thought was an upcoming hit, but was instead kissed. His eyes fluttered open in shock when Murdoc pulled away.

The bassist let go of him, allowing him to fall back down onto the couch, and then sat down next to him. 2d was pulled into a tight embrace which surprised him. It was as if Murdoc was a little child refusing to share his favourite teddy bear with a sibling.

2d looked up at the satanist who was now concentrating on the tv, still a bit grumpy. He was still just aggressive as before, but somehow things were better now. The singer smiled and hugged Murdoc back. It would take some time for him to get used to this.

---

2d also noticed that when Noodle saw them together from time to time she would yell that "2doc is canon." This confused the singer, for he didn't know what it meant. He decided to find out.

He took his phone and typed "2doc is canon" into google and looked at the pictures. He saw photos of him and Murdoc looking at each other or just talking. There were also many drawings of them kissing and even- OH LORD WHAT IS THIS?!

He noticed that many pictures had the word 2doc written in the description so he googled that next. After a lot of digging around he realised that 2doc is the combination of his and Murdocs names, a so called 'ship name'.

The singer was now interested and dug around a bit more until he stumbled upon a website called Whatpad and found a 2doc fanfic. Intrigued, he started reading.

(Goodbye 4th wall, you will be missed, btw that misspelling was deliberate)

***2d's fanfic starts here***

2d was sitting at the table, bored out of his mind, when Noodle strolled in. She walked up to the singer noticing his dull face expression.

"What's up?" She asked.

"I'm bored." He replied. "Got any ideas for what I can do?" A lightbulb suddenly turned on above her head, she just thought of the best prank ever.

"In fact, yes I do." She grinned evilly. "I was reading this story lately- it's great, you'll love it. Can I have your phone so that I can show it to you?" 2d sighed and gave her his phone, carefully observing her every move. "There!" She smiled as she handed him the phone back. He looked at the screen. Words.

"What is it about?" He asked, looking up at her.

"It's a story about our band, some fan wrote it."

"Oh." He looked back down at his screen. "Thanks."

"You welcome, have fun~!" She grinned then skipped away. 2d looked at the title. "We have to tell them- 2doc". I wonder what 2doc means. He thought, but just started reading.

The story was quite interesting, it was about the daily life of the band, or at least how the author imagined it. Noodle was her usual cutesy self, Russel was just casual and Murdoc was abusive and often drunk. 2d thought the representation was pretty accurate and started to enjoy reading it.