Snuggling

Since then 2d wasn't able to fall asleep without snuggling to the grey sweater. It was his prized possession, like a child's teddy, keeping it safe at night.

2d didn't care if it originally belonged to Murdoc, in fact, he did his best to forget about that. But as time went by 2d couldn't help but wonder what's so special about Murdoc.

---

2d went downstairs to find Murdoc passed out on the couch. He was sitting in the middle with his hands around the back.

2d stood there looking at him, tangling and untangling his fingers. He looked so peaceful. 2d sighed, realising how much he wanted to sit down next to him.

He quickly shook that thought away and went into the kitchen. When he came out Murdoc was still there, in the same position.

2d looked away and headed out, but stopped himself in the doorway and looked back at Murdoc. Don't do it! But his feet didn't listen and moved towards the couch.

He stood in front of Murdoc, expecting him to wake up at any moment and start yelling at him. But he didn't. He was asleep.

2d smiled weakly and sat down next to Murdoc, turning the TV on. He deeply inhaled the addictive smell of the bassist and relaxed, leaning back so that he would be shorter than him.

A few minutes passed and Murdoc started mumbling something in his sleep. 2d moved slightly to look at him, causing one of Murdocs arms to fall on top of his shoulders and then wrap itself around his upper torso.

2d felt his face heat up. Ok, this is going too far, I need to get out of here before it's too late. He tried to get up but Murdocs grip only tightened, 2d looked up at Murdoc to make sure he was still asleep. He was. 2d sighed with relief.

He gave up on trying to set himself free because he knew that more struggling would only cause Murdoc to wake up. The only thing he could do was to sit and wait for Murdoc to move his arm.

And so he sat there, uncomfortable at first, but as time went by 2d snuggled himself more into the bassist and even accidentally fell asleep, smiling.

---

Ugh, why is it so hot in here? Was the first thing Murdoc thought when he woke up. He tried to look down to find the source of the heat but only ended up burying his face in a bunch of blue hair.

"..." he sat there for a while trying to figure out what's going on. It's soft and smells nice... it's blue and feels like hair... blue hair... 2d? He finally looked up to gasp for air.

He looked around, the blue hair tickling his face, and there he was, leaning on him and sleeping was the dullard singer. But what was even weirder was that Murdoc noticed that his arm was around 2ds shoulder.

...How the hell did I get into this situation...? He thought to himself, looking around to make sure Russel and Noodle aren't seeing this.

Murdocs constant shuffling woke 2d up. He slowly opened his eyes, but immediately stiffened when he realised he wasn't the only one awake.

Murdoc noticed this and moved his arm, grabbing the singer by the back of the neck, causing him to squeal, and pulled him up to eye level.

"Explain." He said sternly. 2d considered running, but Murdoc was still holding him.

"U-Umm," he gulped "ah, I jus' wanted to sit down a-and watch tv, b-but you, you... well, your hand slipped..."

"How could my hand have slipped if you're taller than me?" Murdoc questioned. 2d felt his face begin to heat up.

"W-Well, I dunno..." he was avoiding eye contact, slightly turning his head towards the door which was behind him.

Murdoc rolled his eyes, thinking about his next move. He could beat him up as usual, but something about that idea felt wrong..

"Ok, listen up faceache," he said, digging his nails into the singers neck to regain eye contact. "Let's just pretend this never happened, k?" 2d wearily nodded, surprised by Murdocs calm behaviour.

The bassist then stood up, still holding 2ds neck, and then tossed the poor singer onto the floor, before leaving.

2d just sat there on the floor by the sofa, his heart still racing. His emotions were all over the place and he couldn't figure out what was going on.

2d really enjoyed spending time with Murdoc, and he felt that the more time they spent together the less aggressive he would become. Either this or his mind was imagining things to make him feel better.

---

2d sat at the table. Not eating, just stabbing his food with his fork. Noodle noticed this and came to sit beside him.

"What's wrong toochi?" She asked innocently.

"I-I dunno," he looked up at her.

"Is something bothering you??"

"More like someone." He mumbled.

"Who??"

"I'd rather not say..." 2d avoided eye contact.

"Are they bullying you??"

"N-No!" He suddenly looked up at her. "It's just that, for some reason I can't stop thinking about that person, and I really like spending time with them..." he noticed that Noodle was smirking. "W-What??"

"Someone's got a crush!" She teased in a childish way.

"Do not!" 2d started blushing at the thought.

"Do too! Look, you're blushing!" 2ds eyes widened and he covered his face.

"No I'm not!" Noodle just laughed. Then Murdoc entered the room.

"Murdoc! Murdoc! Guess what!" She said gleefully.

"No no no no no no! Don't you dare!" 2d protested, his face still red.

"IT'S DAAAAAAAAAARE!" Noodle started yelling for a good 10 seconds. Murdoc just stood there confused. When she was done she calmly turned to the bassist. "2d's got a crush."

"NOOOO!" Yelled 2d ultimately giving up and banging his face on the table to hide his blush.

"..." Murdoc just calmly walked out, he wasn't ready to deal with their bullshit.

For some reason I laughed my ass of when writing this...