Russel's in on it...

"YOU SHALL KISS THE BRIDE NOW!" Noodle yelled as she ran into the hallway and stood beside Russel. 2d grabbed his head and winced.

"Ow, Noodle. Can you be a little quieter please? I've got a hangover.."

"And yet you nearly screamed just a minute ago.." Noodle mumbled under her breath and rolled her eyes.

"What?" 2d asked.

"Nothing! I'm just lowering my voice. Anyway, Murdoc!" She pointed at his face. "I dare you to kiss the bride! But a real kiss! None of that mistletoe bullsh-..." she trailed off as she noticed everyone glaring at her. "Bull. Just bull." She finished.

It's so unfair how I'm the only one in here not allowed to swear. Noodle pouted.

"Kiss him??" Murdoc questioned, 2d turned red.

"Yeah! Remember? You lost Rock Paper Scissors with me and chose dare. This is your dare." She said the last sentence in an evil voice. Murdoc sighed.

"Fine.." he mumbled, making Noodle grin excitedly.

"Ok then," Russel said. "Let's give them some space, shall we?" He grabbed Noodle by the back of her collar and begun dragging her away.

"No no no no no no no! I've got to see this!" She protested, but was no match for Russel.

Soon the bassist and the singer were left alone in the corridor. 2d was put down onto the floor without a word from Murdoc, he kept a firm grip on the bassists forearms so that he wouldn't fall.

The singer looked at him, Murdoc was avoiding eye contact and slightly blushing. 2d was kinda flustered, he didn't know what to expect.

For every step Murdoc took towards him he would slightly move back, until he tripped, and ended up leaning on the wall. Now he was just about Murdocs height.

Murdoc placed his hands on the wall on either side of 2ds shoulders, while 2d still held onto his forearms. The singers heart was pounding and the silence was killing him.

"M-Mudz, are you really going to- mmf?!" He was interrupted by Murdocs lips pressing against his own. The abnormally long tongue slid into his mouth and wasn't going to leave any time soon.

The singer closed his eyes and kissed back in pleasure. He moves his hands from Murdocs forearms to around his neck. This was the best damn kiss he's ever had. They stayed like that for about a minute.

Murdoc stopped himself before he did something both of them would regret later and pulled away. They stared at each other, breathless.

2d looked frustrated, Murdoc was about to apologise when 2d grabbed him by the back of the head and pulled him in for another kiss. Murdoc was surprised at first but then took charge.

Murdocs hands moves down to the singers waist and pulled their bodies together, while the singer pushed their faces together.

When they finally pulled away they were both gasping for air. 2d still firmly held onto Murdocs head so that even though they weren't kissing their foreheads were touching. 2d looked up and made eye contact with Murdoc, he was satisfied.

"So how about that ice pack?" The bassist asked. 2d nodded, still out of breath.

Murdoc lifted the singer up by the butt, allowing him to wrap his legs around his torso. The singers hands slipped from Murdocs head to his neck, and he rested his head on the bassists shoulder.

"Hey Mudz..?" The singer asked.

"Hhm?" The bassist hummed back, clearly in a good mood.

"Can you get me some painkillers for the hangover?"

"Sure thing, luv." He replied making 2d blush.

"Thanks.."

---

Soon 2d was on the couch, waiting for Murdoc to come back with the ice pack and pain killers, when Noodle burst in.

"Toochi! How-"

"Shhhhh, hangover." He said with a pained face expression.

"Ah, right. Sorry." She whispered then went to sit down beside him. "So how was it??" She asked eagerly. 2d sighed and leaned his head back.

"Only the best damn kiss I've ever had." Noodle squealed.

"Ouch." 2d winced.

"Oops, sorry." She laughed.

---

Meanwhile in the kitchen Murdoc was doing his best to find the right painkillers. Then Russel walked in.

"So, you and 2d..?" He waited for Murdoc to say something.

"What about me and 2d? I told you it's not a fucking gay marriage."

"You may say that now but I can see that there's something between you two."

"As if!" Murdoc scoffed and walked in the direction of the door.

"You know, all he talked about at the bar was you." Murdoc stopped in his tracks and looked back at Russel.

"Really?" The drummer nodded.

"The moment we got back he run downstairs to talk to you. And judging from the fact that when you were carrying him you were walking from the direction of the garage, he must have spent the night."

"So what? Is that a crime?" Murdoc pouted.

"No, 'course not. But why don't you two just date?" Russel questioned.

"Don't be ridiculous. I would never date that dullard." Murdoc broke their eye contact. "Besides, he's already got a crush on someone else.." and he walked out. No sooner than he did Noodle ran into the kitchen excitedly.

"How d'it go??" She asked, barely able to stay in one place. Russel looked at her and then shook his head sadly. "Oh no..." Noodle got sad.

"I'm afraid..." Russel began to say sadly, "that Murdoc really does like 2d" he grinned. Noodles face lit up and she begun jumping and squealing. She jumped over to Russel and tightly hugged him, then she punched him in the arm.

"Don't you ever joke like that! I was beginning to think that he doesn't like him!" Russel grinned at her reaction.

"So now that we know that both of them like each other, what do we do?" He asked.

"We make one confess..."

---

Murdoc walked into the living room to see 2d zoning out on the couch. He walked over to him and grabbed his leg, effectively making the singer jump. Murdoc chuckled. He then placed his leg on the coffee table and adjusted the ice pack on top.

"Thanks Mudz." The singer smiled. He handed him the water and painkillers which were swallowed nearly immediately. "I really appreciate your help.." the bassist smirked and went to sit beside him.

"I like it when you call me that." 2d blushed at the comment.

For those of you wondering, no, I do not get inspiration from the pictures. I write the chapter then choose a relevant pic.