As contestant (s)

Namaskar abhigyains.....Im so happy guys....wanna know the reason....my bestie who was feeling very low for past few days....is now back with a bang....it always hurt when a person you care feeling dejected....

Lets see what this naughty abhi is doing....

,🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

After hearing the news that pragya is also a contestant in bigg boss...abhi was super shocked.....his mind didnt work for few minutes.....his mind flashed few memories....

Their fights....his parents support to pragya....siya supporting him....pragya's criminal mind which always trap him....n his payback....

While thinking about her....he just smiles n says to himself "The girl i hate....yet she is an interesting one..."

N suddenly the sweet smile turns into a devilish one n he says "now you will pay for your deeds....papa's princess"

Bigg boss game starts....

In car....🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗

Arav shouts "pragya pls spare my ears.....from the day you signed the agreement you r over excited....n all day you r talking about it....im really fed up so close you mouth"

Pragya stared at Arav n kept quite they r on the way to the bigg boss set...

Both of them were given an individual room n were asked to come only when they call ....as it will be a suspense for the audience as well as for them to know who are their housemates....

At the same time....🕚🕚

Abhi n rishab reach the set.....rishab bidded bye to him n abhi goes inside the room alotted for him....

Crowd were excited n cheering hard....

Background theme plays n with a ravishing walk comes the one n only king khan.....shah rukh khan....

(Guys....i dont know whether u all will be okay with srk.... however he will come only in very few scenes...)

SRK : "hello

SRK : "hello.....(n waves his hands)"

The crowd cheers hard ....he smiles n says "happy to see you all....now we r here to know who r the people who gonna be the contestants....without any futher delay lets see...even im not aware of it....lets see

But before that i want to make clear all the rules n regulations of the show to you...

Mobiles , any electronic device , watches are not allowed inside the house....the people inside the house will be totally unaware of what is happening in the outside world....

All the could do in free time is to talk with other contestants....thats it...

All of the contestants will be assigned with some work....n they will be given some tasks will should be completed as a team or as pairs or a individual....