knowing us...

Hello abhigyains...lets go straight into the story...

Lights camera action....,

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Bigg boss kitchen...

Abhi,arav n pragya are standing...arav says "what can we prepare for lunch?"

Pragya instantly said" note it arav....for veg...u need to prepare fried rice , Gobi Manchurian n for non veg u prepare mutton briyani , chicken lollipop , n arav some sweet will do..."

Pragya was keep on saying without even seeing the four eyes throwing lava through their eyes...

"Stop it fuggi" shouted arav...

Abhi n pragya both were shocked hearing the word fuggi from arav's mouth...

"Do you think that i was working as chef in hotel meridian or Taj....i was a hosteller so i know cooking a bit....but u r giving a list..."arav bursted out...

"Arav u called me fuggi "said pragya...

"Yes arav that right is reserved only for me..."said abhi..

Pragya stared abhi n arav realised what he said n gave a pleading look...

Pragya without saying anything when inside the bedroom...

Arav followed her n went to the bedroom to console her....

Abhi " hey you two....now i should cook alone ahh..."...he mentally cursed his stars n continues his cooking....

In middle of cooking....

Arav came to kitchen n saw abhi preparing food...abhi thought he will help him but arav said "so...bro....i think u r cooking well...it wont be nice if i interfere...too many cooks spoil the broth " n goes....

Abhi stares arav n arav smirks n goes thinking what happened in bedroom...

⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳

"Pragya...stop ur drama session "said arav...

Pragya comfortably sat it her bed n said "drama is needed arav...."

Arav "what drama"

Pragya " u be with me....let abhi cook for us....all alone"

Arav "this is too much...im going to help him"

Pragya pouts n says something which is muted
🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇

Arav acted as if he is shocked outside...but smiled widely inside....

Arav "pragya r u serious..."

Pragya nodded her head vigorously....

Hey....you two why r u doing this to my abhi...wait i will go call Nishabhigya ....we both will help him in cooking....

How nice it will be.... all foods will be prepare with loads of luv....

Karthi stop dreaming n type....

Maya was sitting idle....arjun who saw that went near her...when she saw him she quickly wiped her tears....

But now when she searched for arjun...he was not there....she turned n saw arjun coming with tissue box...

Arjun "will one tissue box be enough...or let me get two"

Maya playfully hit arjun...arjun n maya was having a good time...maya was sharing her past memories with arjun....arjun was just wondering how cute she can be...

Bulbul was talking with Purab....bulbul found that purab was somewhat distrubed....the reason was he was missing his family badly....

Even other housemates felt so....

🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡

In pragya's home...

Ram was keep on grumbling on siya....

Ram "why you didnt say that ur brother's son is also participating in the show....poor princess...."

Siya "Ram...he has a name sweet name abhi....call him by that name...n for ur kind info....pragya has always being the one to trigger all problem not my abhi..."

Ram was not convinced wid that....

Back to the bb house....

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

All praised abhi's cooking skill except pragya n nikkil....

Time passes....

🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗

Day 3...1.30am :

Abhi was sleeping hugging his pillow....he hears some hissing sound....he wakes up n sees no one....

He says to himself "oye abhi....stop watching the naagin serial....even in dream only that comes to mind....but mouni looks awesome in it"

Again he hears the hissing sound n turns n sees pragya hissing n calling arav from girl's room....

Abhi gets up from the bed n goes near pragya's bed....pragya who saw that acts as if sleeping

Abhi wakes her up n asks why was she calling arav....

Pragya said thats none of your business....

After few minutes she says "abhi...go n call arav nah"

Abhi asks "why?"

Pragya with hesitation says " i want to go to washroom....im scared of dark....so call him"

Abhi was bit surprised n bit sad too n wondered why didnt she say that to him before itself....

Pragya said "pls abhi"

Abhi saw arav sleeping hugging pillow like a baby....n says "pragya come with me....i will accompany you"

Pragya saw abhi n smiled but said "abhi you shouldn't mock at me that im scared of dark"

Abhi smiles n said no....

The camera zooms to arav's bed n can see him smiling..

🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗🕗

Next day morning....

Day 3 morning 6.00am...

Arav pragya n arjun was chit chatting while purab was sitting alone....

Bulbul came n sat with him to drive the lonliness out....

Nikkil came n sat near pragya....arav saw this n said "pragya pls bring two cups of coffee bby"

Pragya understood what he said n goes to kitchen n brought coffee n sat near arjun....

Nikkil gets irked by the protectiveness of arav arjun over pragya....

____________________________________________

Precap:

Nomination process....

Pragya cries n abhi consoles...

How was the update guyz...

Luv u loads....

Next update will be on next Saturday....