Day - 20

Lights Camera Action

This is Viv☀ V9 presenting Bigg Boss

Everything went smooth that week as nikkil was out of the play and tanu kept her mouth shut...

Pragya continued playing pranks which eventually became a part of their daily life...The bond arav and pragya shared was really mysterious for the audience as the scene when arav confessed about his relationship status was edited by the channel , as arav-pragya 's unnamed relationship earned them unbelievable ratings....

Bigg boss gave tasks which was tricky and enjoyable for the inmates as well as for the viewers...A week went in a jiff...

The relationship between Arav and Abhi continued to be sour , things didnt work out even when both tried to compromise ... And Maya was evicted that week by the audience as they felt her presence needless while comparing with other nominated contestant...

Now the bigg boss house has 7 inmates who are ready to face another week in the house...

Day 19, Early morning 5.00 am

Pragya slowly got up from her bed and went out...The lights outside was kept on as pragya requested them stating her fear for darkness....

Being an early riser she always got the chance to experience the beauty of the dawn...Just then she stood up from the sofa and went near a camera and said " today's date is 12th July right....Say yes or no"....The camera did nt move either way...

Pragya repeated "darling pls say nah...Okay wait...We came here to this bigg boss house on 24th june...Today is the 19th day we are spending here...Right....Respond nah...18th or 19th day...I'm not sure yaar...Let me ask arav..."

She rushed to the boy's room and went near arav 's bed...She shook him hard and tried her ways of waking him up...

"Arav, wake up man...Arav...Arav..." She repeatedly annoyed him...

Arav burying himself in his duvet responded "why the hell are you disturbing me pragya....Can't you even let me sleep...Bigg boss throw this girl out of this room..."

Before he could continue he felt a hard kick on his back...Knowing who it will be he slowly opened his eyes and gestured "what the hell you want now"

Pragya asked "arav...Tell me whether this is the 18th or 19th day we are spending in this house"

Arav shrinks his eyebrows thinking for an answer and a reason for her question why is she asking this now...

"19th day..." He replied...

Soon pragya started to count which was audible to him..."24th was day 1....So today's date will be July 12th...I was right..."

Reality hits his brain...How could he forget this day in his life...Arav saw pragya leaving the room...He rushed up from the bed not minding even to wear his footwear...

Pragya heard the creaking sound and turned to see arav rushing towards her....Before her mind could reacted her legs started to react and she hurried to reach the camera...

Arav who came near her pushed her into the pool without minding anything ,went in front of the camera and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!!!...IM MISSING YOU SO MUCH...LUV YOU...TAKE CARE..."

He gave a quick wish then followed by a flying kiss...

"You ###### ### ## # ##### ######" he heard pragya 's voice and sheepishly turned towards her...