S E V E N

*Chapter seven (edited version)

*Thanks to CatAstrophe2017 for the amazing cover at the top 😘❗

*NO SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER

.....

RECAP!

"Hey, Jess!" Toby says cheerfully.

Oh, you have got to be fucking kidding me! My luck can not be this bad.

Wait! Nevermind I mean Satan did give me four of his kids so forget I ever said anything about luck.

.....

"Are you just going to ignore me?" Toby asks and I just continue to act like I'm not here in a sense, "It's okay I'll talk to you later." He states and I gulp as Cole begins to speak.

"Have you ever thought maybe she doesn't want to speak to you," Cole said tapping his pen on the desk.

Awww Cole the Asshole is looking out for me, how sweet!

"No! But you sure do need to stay out of my damn business, I swear you and your brothers are the most annoying people I ever met." Toby responds, Cole then kicks the back of his seat.

Welcome to my life!

"Why don't you stop acting like an innocent little turd, and show people what's really underneath." Cole whispers and I still wonder how Mrs. Aubrey hasn't heard him yet, Cole literally can't whisper to save his life.

"Oh, you mean how your slut of-" Toby tries to speak out but is punched in the jaw by Cole.

Goddamnit this would have been the perfect time to have my phone out.

Cole continues to beat Toby to a bloody pulp. Until our teacher sends him to the principal office.

Now, what the hell was that about!

-45 MINUTES LATER-

*SPONGEBOB NARRATOR VOICE*

The bell ranged.

I walk to the principal office just in time to catch Cole but he sees me and starts to run.

"Cole wait!" I grab his shoulder he gives me a murderous glare.

"Why do you hate Toby so much?" I whisper, and he laughs.

"Who the hell said anything about hating that jackass." Cole spat glaring at me, he walks off and I lose him to the crowd in the hallway.

I then spot Adam flirting with this girl who looks way out of his league, so I run up to him grabbing him by the ear as he grunts in pain.

"Jessica, what the hell do you want?" Adam asks, "I was about to get that girls number."

Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.

"Why does Cole hate Toby so much?" I ask Adam starts scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh my god is that Tyler Posey!" Adam shouts in a cheerful voice I turn around only to have my hopes crushed, and turn back around to see he is gone.

"Wow, you that disappointed to see me," Ryder says and I ignore him quickly engulfing him into a hug.

"Nah but I am wondering what's going on with my brothers," I say referring to Cole.

"Aww, look at you guys getting along." Ryder praises me for getting along with them.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever I'll talk to you later okay." I bid goodbye to Ryder before running off to find my brothers.

.....

I open the door to the house only to have a bucket drop on my head full of nothing, I then begin trying to pull it off but as that happens I walk onto a skateboard rolling straight into the steps, and falling on my arm with the bucket off my head.

I then hear laughing as all four of my brothers appear looking down at my position, laughing straight at me. Blake then snaps a picture and begins to laugh even more.

"I-I-I can't m-mov-v-ve my arm." I try lifting my right arm but it falls right back on the ground.

They began laughing but Blake stops and gives me a worried stare.

"Guys, I don't think she is kidding." He says and they still laugh.

"Dude she's fine!" Cole assured him but Blake ignored him as he swooped me up in his arms.

I think these dumbasses made me sprang my arm or even break it for god sakes.

"I still think we should make sure," Blake states, Adam gives me one look before running off to get his car keys.

Eventually, we run out the door Blake firmly placed me laying across Cole and him, as Adam drives with Aiden in the passenger seat.

"I swear to god her arm better be in bad condition." Cole mumbles, "I am missing the new episode of pretty little liars right now." I snort, everyone else began to bust out laughing, meanwhile as for Cole who is annoyed.

We pull up to the hospital quickly checking me in to get a result of what's wrong with my arm.

-30 MINUTES LATER-

*SPONGEBOB NARRATOR VOICE*

"Alright, sweetie your arm is going to be fine, however, you did sprang it." My dad gently touches my arm.

Oh yeah! Did I mention the part where my dad is like one of the head doctors at St. Mary's. Hm? Guess not.

"Learn how to be more careful with your surroundings," Dad warns before letting me off the hospital bed placing my feet on the floor.

"You should be healed in a couple of weeks." My dad puts my papers on the back of the door before we walk out.

As soon as I walk out, all I hear are my brother's voices.

"Is she okay?!"

"I swear to god she better be in bad condition."

"I want some pizzzaaaaa!"

"What times does Madison get out of cheer practice?"

"Yes Blake she is, Cole Jessica will heal in a few weeks before next month, Aiden you mother is cooking at home, and Adam did you forget to pick her up again?" My dad asked all their questions while returning a question to Adam.

Adam gulps as my dad glares, Adam scurried off and my dad sighs.

"Alright, alright, you kids go home Karen should already be there with your dinner." He says before kissing me on the forehead.

What a day!

.....

Pizza🍕
Nutella🌰

So I'm about to be honest this chapter was pure filler😂 and pure boring.

Be sure to Vote and Comment pls😊✔

What will happen next?

Stay Golden
.XOXO Alondra❤❤

XOXO Alondra❤❤❤