100k

HOLY FREAKING DYNAMITE SHIT!

100K GUYS! 100K! You are all so AMAZING SERIOUSLY where do I start never in my years of writing and rewriting this books several times would I have thought.

I am so grateful to you all it's amazing how a book i originally wrote back in 2017 would grow the way it did, and I'm so happy to say i won't be changing anything about it. A first book is a first for a reason and it's going to have it's flaws which is why I appreciate the AMAZING feedback. Not only that the fact that my book is literally a favorite for some of you, you just don't know how much this means and how happy I am right now.

But I want to say thank you because as I've said many times before I could have not done this without your support, and I know haven't been as active on wattpad seeing as I have been quite busy.

I am officially starting my senior year of high school this year, crazy thought! Not only that I have a job as well and practice for band basically everyday so I have a lot on my plate. Let's not forget to mention the struggle of college applications, anyway back on topic I know the sequel Hooligans has been in the works forever. If I am being completely honest I have only written two chapters, I planned on working on chapter 3 today which is true and hopefully finishing it. But I really don't plan on releasing it from the drafts until at least 5-10 chapters are done, more than likely 5 seeing as it took a while to write two.

One thing I can say about Hooligans is that I'm so excited to share this new story I feel as though even if I have only written two chapters so far I'm working way harder to please on this book, and I'm actually happy with the outcomes so far and I can't wait for most of you hopefully to take a read.

Again thank you all so much for being AMAZING, taking the time out of your day to read my somewhat shitty book. I just can't Express the most of what I'm feeling right now 100k is a big deal for me, and if I ever reach 500k expect a fool on break down of tears of joy. Seeing as I am already crying I literally am the happiest, I could just hug all 100k of you right now. [Not really cause of covid though!] If this book became one of your favorites that makes me feel special because I actually got someone to want to come back and read this book more than once.

I cannot wait to see what the future holds for me with some of you, along with me for the ride [I love you if you get this reference] the next time I see you will be in Hooligans, hopefully at least. Love you all so so so so much, stay positive through these difficult times and try to keep happy. I know It's rough, trust I have plenty mental health problems myself but I'm pushing through.

☆As Always Stay Golden
☆XoXo Alondra♡

Follow me on all my socials!