T W E N T Y - F I V E

*Chapter Twenty Five (edited version)

*Last chapter *cries in dutch*

Please pay no mind to me I'm very stupid (;

Song For This Chapter:
James Arthur-Say You Won't Let Go

BEFORE WE START, I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I WON'T WRITE WHAT HAPPENED IN COURT BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF OTHER STUFF PLAN TO END THIS OFF SO PLEASE COMPROMISE WITH ME.

.....

I woke up not ready to start my day as usual, but today it was a bit different I was more worried than ever. I got no sleep at all last night for this day, and this day means a hell of a lot to me, considering it determines whether Toby is to be put in Jail. My brain was having a nerve-racking journey, it's as if my brain was swishing around in my head. I grab both sides of my head trying to make the feeling going away or the eager feeling in my stomach, I begin to hear snoring coming from the other side of my room. I look up to see my boyfriend asleep on my couch, I try my best not to laugh as the way he is laying.

I get up creeping over to him, I notice his hair messy swept across his forehead, while also noticing the way his eyes were glistening in the sunlight. I continue to take in his features not paying attention to if he has woken up or not, I then hear his deep masculine voice and boy! do I lose my shit.

"Like what you see Angel?" Braxton asks, and I look down at feet trying to hide my blush covering my entire face right about now.

I feel his hand grab onto my arm as he sits me down on his lap, he then grabs my hand and intertwines it with his.

"You know, I can tell that your nervous, right?" He says and I let out a deep breath hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Well, I kind of hope you didn't," I say looking down at our hands.

"Jessica I have known you for a good while now, and I can tell when your nervous, scared, happy, sad, and hell, I can even tell when you're angry," Braxton says and that makes me smile knowing that he knows when I'm on edge about something.

"You know, I'm very lucky to have you," I say before he turns his face to let me kiss him on the cheek. I giggle letting the feeling of my lips linger on his cheek before I hear him clear his throat. I turn back to him to see him now facing me, signaling he wants a kiss on the lips.

"Okay, I guess you can get a little peck," I say while leaning in, only to kiss him on his nose while also letting out a small laugh.

I then get up, and I give him one of my infamous smirks and he sighs.

"You see, Jessica that wasn't very nice," Braxton says standing up as well.

I take a step back as Braxton takes a step forward, and as I keep doing so he continues to take a step forward. This went on until I was backed up against my wall, and nowhere to go, being trapped between Braxton's arms and what not. Braxton grabs both of my arms and raises them against my head, and leans in close to where our noses are touching.

"Can I please kiss you, angel?" He says eagerly while looking at me for acceptance, I looked down to his lips as he bites his inner bottom lip, making me crave his affection even more.

I look to Braxton in his eyes before smiling at him, he smirks before saying one word.

"Jump." He smirks as I jump wrapping my legs firmly around his waist, Braxton then backs us up against the wall once again, before pressing his lips on to mine. Next thing you know this turns into a heated make-out session, my hands were tangled up his hair feeling every bit of love and pleasure at this moment. It was so heated to the point where Braxton's hands started to slide up the back of my shirt. But that all stops short the moment my door bursts open.