E P I L O G U E

*Epilogue (edited version)

Song For This Chapter:
Why Don't We-Never Know

*On to the epilogue woooooo!

.....

15 Years Later (*SPONGEBOB NARRATOR VOICE*)-HeHe I know you guys missed that!

"Mom! Jexton won't stay out of my room." my oldest son Connor yells a down the stairs of our three-story house as Braxton sighs.

"Are you handling that or?" I pause and he looks to me with an agitated face seeing as he always handles there arguments.

"You know your lucky that your my wife and that I love you," Braxton says and I give him a wide grin before blowing him a kiss.

Handling two sons wasn't all so bad, of course, one of them being twelve and the other eight was a challenge but I guess you can say that they have their issues with each other. It kind of reminds me of how I was with my brothers, only I didn't have any girls. I hear the light footsteps of Braxton and the boys coming downstairs, walking into the kitchen Connor looks so angry his vein is about pop out of his forehead.

"Okay, what's the issue?" Braxton and I say simultaneously before looking at each other and stifling a laugh.

"Jexton won't stay out of my room!" Connor says angrily and I sigh seeing as he acts nothing like Braxton and I but more like my brothers than anything, but he does have pretty much all of Braxton's features so, it's a win, win if you ask me.

"I wouldn't have to sneak if you would just tell me about the girl that you have been obsessing over," Jexton says quickly covering his mouth, realizing he revealed his brother's secret. I notice the flustered face of Connor who is now red with embarrassment, knowing that his parents know that he has a little crush.

"Connor, you want to explain?" Braxton asked and Connor shrugged his shoulders before Braxton gave him a death glare.

"It's just a little crush, not a huge one, trust me!" Connor explained and Jexton laughed like full-on laughed out loud.

"If you count stalking as a little crush, sure? okay." Jexton says and Connor punches him in the shoulder.

I laugh at the demeanor of my sons watching them fight made me realize that my brothers are coming to visit today. The doorbell ringed signaling that they were here and I looked to Braxton before jumping in excitement.

"Dad is mom okay?" Jexton asks, and Braxton laughs shaking his head.

"Mom is just a little excited that her siblings are here," Braxton says while opening the front door, as Cole walked through along with Savannah, Hannah, Adam, Blake, Aiden, and Charlotte.

I quickly tackled the idiots in a groundbreaking sibling hug, causing them to fall onto the ground getting a big "oomph" from Adam.

"Woah someone missed us a lot," Cole said as we all got up.

"Are you kidding it's been five years since I have seen you guys, FIVE YEARS!" I exclaim since we all have moved out of our parent's house we all went our separate ways as in different states. As for me I no longer live in Minnesota, and neither does Cole, Savannah, Charlotte, Aiden, or Blake.

I then notice Savannah's stomach seeing as she is about to pop any second now. Savannah notices me staring and giggles, clutching onto her stomach.

"Hopefully she comes out soon because my back literally can't handle this dreading pain anymore." She says as we all laugh, "She is feisty and is going to be hard to get, just like her mother." Cole said and Savannah rolled her eyes.