Sometimes change can be good/ A Taylor Caniff fan fic First day

Chapter 1 -

Ugh I can't believe this is happening to me! Why in the middle of the school year.?!

*sighs really loud*

Ugh for those of you who don't know I'm Ansley Marie

People call me Marie cause honestly I don't like my name.

Listen my 16th birthday is in a few weeks and my moms dragging me out to Florida to live with her new boyfriend as you can tell I'm not to fond of it. Her and my dad got divorced when I was 6 and my sister was 5.

Oh yeah my sister

*rolls eyes*

Her name is Caitlyn she's 14, basically she gets everything. She's a dancer, *says in a sarcastic tone*

that means dance competitions, most out of state, new things like clothes and shoes. I play volleyball, I've played since I was 8. Anyway we had to obviously transfer which meant I had to leave everything, my boyfriend Jake, my best friends Dakota, Ashely, Nikki, and Jamie.

They more are excited for me to be moving than I am cause there are suppose to be these really hot guy that go there, they do this thing called magcon, I've seen them on vine but I've never really thought of it. All these girls are totally head over heels for them and I mean seriously I'm not into... Well you know I'm not an obsessive person..period.

-Caitlyn: Hey Marie we are almost there mom wants you to start packing stuff.

-Marie: Ugh *rolls eyes*

-Caitlyn: Ans is there something wrong?

-Marie: I told you to call me Marie.. and I don't understand why the hell mom would make us leave everything behind for this lame guy.

-Caitlyn: Listen you gotta make the best out of this cause maybe he's not such a bad person seriously.

-Marie: Whatever.

*5 minutes later*

*Pulls in driveway*

-Marie: Here goes nothing