The Promise

Chapter 23-

Jack- Marie listen I regret being a jerk to you when I cheated on you because I know how big of a heart you have. Please forgive me for being a jerk Marie. I feel really really bad about it. The real reason I broke up with you is because these "long distance relationships" have never worked out for me. It was killing me to nit see you a ton all the time. The truth is, I needed a cover up story, so I made up all that crap. I feel lost and scared Marie. I picked the worst time to do that to you. I saw the Instagram thing Ashely put up, and I really saw how much of a great person you are. I'm not expecting us to be friends anymore, but I'm willing to try.

I miss you Marie.

Marie- *crying* I want to be friends and I'm glad you apologized but I'm not gonna be talking to anyone for awhile because I lost 3 people who were very very close to me in one day, over something I never did. No one was on my side. Not even my own boyfriend. Imagine having everyone turn on you and not having your girlfriend on your own side. I was on my own taking everything for something I didn't do. That one hurt. It hurt cause I loved you and I thought you'd stand by me no matter what. I don't wanna put my heart out right now for it to just get broken again. At least you still have your best friends Ashley and Taylor because I don't. Not to be mean that's the truth. Whatever's whatever right now and it can't be fixed.

Jack- I'm not going to defend myself because I did. I did turn on you. I did. I loved you too!!! I just messed up so bad!! I need to go get ready for the party I hope to see you there.

Jacks POV

Bruh I messed things up and I'm gonna get her back. I'm gonna go get some "stuff" from Jack J.

Taylor's POV- I wanted Ri so bad I was gonna get her back.

I'm getting her back at jacks party. Watch me.

??? POV

2 hours later & the party's starting. Marie is gonna be there.

Jack G is gonna be there.

Taylor's gonna be there.

Kylie's gonna be there.

Ashley's gonna be there.

Shit will go down. No one knows how much I'm gonna hurt Marie. I'm ready. 😈

Ri's POV-

I slipped on my black high waisted shorts and my Aztec crop top and my black and white Jordan's and my obey hat to match. I grabbed my phone and I had 3 messages from Jack and a missed call from Taylor. I just wanted to go to the party and chill. I wanted to go alone and dance and live free for once. I just needed out for a bit. When I got there I didn't see Jack or Taylor but I wanted to help out for a bit at the party so I wanted to find Jack. After I found him he gave me the original I'm sorry speech and of course I forgave him. I loved jack. That was my baby ❤️. I was gonna be in charge of the guest list. We were gonna use walkie talkies in case we had any issues.

Jack G- Ok baby press this button called the call button and mine will ring and that's when I know my baby's in trouble or there's an issue.

Ri- -smiles & kisses- ok baby (:

Jack- One more thing...

Ri- What now..?

Jack G- Taylor's helping..

Ri- But Jack..!

Jack G- He will be on the opposite side okay? I promise you'll be ok (:

Ri- Fine baby..

10 minutes later Taylor showed up and Jack came down to tell him what to do. Everything was going good I pressed the call button a few times to mess with my amazing boyfriend and he came down and kissed me then went back up.

Taylor came to tell me he was going home to grab his charger for his phone which really didn't mater to me but whatever. Everything was going good until these guys came that weren't on the list..

Jacks POV-

I wanted to be faithful to Ri but then Ashely showed up. I wanted her so bad so I got what I wanted. I took her in the house.

Jack G- *kisses Ashely* you can't say anything beautiful.

We were in to it and that's when my walkie stared ringing. I just ignored it because I knew it was just Ri playing games.

Ri's POV-

*thinking* jack please answer

Guy 1- Hey beautiful maybe we can work something out

Guy 2- Yeah come on

Guy 3- Guys grab her

That's when they grabbed me.. Took me behind the house..

And raped me..

The entire time I was crying and pressing the call button. When they were done with my now beaten and limp body. They left me. Lying there. Crying and bloody. I just kept pressing the button. Over top of the music I heard a faint yelling. As it came close me it sounded like they were calling my name.. I heard it.. They were crying and calling my name. Someone found me. They found me. As they bent down to grab me I opened my eyes a little and saw it was taylor. He was crying and rubbing my head, telling me it was all gonna be ok. Then I whispered the only thing I could get out..

Ri- I pressed the button..

Taylor started crying more and told me he heard it and that he was gonna get me help. He picked me up gently and laid me down in his car. He drove me to the hospital and ran me in and stared yelling help, I need help please !

The doctors took me and laid me on the usual hospital bed and ran me to a room. Taylor never ever let go of my hand.

When I woke up in the morning my whole body hurt. I started crying cause I knew what had happened. Taylor came over and started running his hands through my hair.

Taylor- Shhh beautiful hey hey I'm here and you're ok. You're ok. Shh just relax

I breathed in and out and shut my eyes and listened to taylor. Why didn't Jack help me? He promised.