Cuts

Chapter 8-
I can't believe Taylor would do that to me ! Are you serious .?! I ran home crying I didn't even sign out of school I just ran home crying.
After school Taylor tried to call me twice. He texted me..
(Taylor's text)
яι ιм ѕσσσ ѕσяяу gσяgєσυѕ, ℓєт мє єχρℓαιи ρℓєαѕє! <3
I texted back...
ѕєяισυѕℓу иєνєя тєχт мє αgαιи...
He then posted on twitter..
I lost that one perfect girl I was lucky to have a chance with..
Then the girls from today commented on it...
(Comments)
•She just needs to kill herself already seriously•
I went over to my dresser....
Facetimed Taylor, he automatically answered..
He was trying to explain but I added the two girl to the call also..
I grabbed my razor off my dresser. Since you both want taylor to yourselves you can have him I'm seriously done..
Taylor was screaming at me -RI DONT DO IT PLEASE DONT DO IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!-
I grabbed the razor and started cutting my arms...
Taylor & the girls ended the call but I kept cutting and I was bleeding a lot.
*10 minutes later*
I laid on the floor, eyes swollen from crying so much, bloody arms and hands, and blood around me. Someone came to my door and opened it.. It was my mom.
She started crying and picked me up and carried me to the car. When we got out there Taylor was out there crying really hard. My mom let him come with us cause Caitlyn was at her new dance and my dad was at work. I couldn't object cause I was to weak to say anything. She laid me across the back and laid my head on Taylor's lap and I just looked up. Taylor explained everything, stuff started getting really blurry and I got really tired so I went to sleep. When I woke up I had needles in me, stuff hooked up to me, and bandages on my arms. I looked around the room and I guess my mom had stepped out, so it was just me and Taylor. He had pulled up a chair and was sitting next to my hospital bed asleep. I look at my phone and I had been asleep for 5 days! Had Taylor been here the whole time? What happened?