What happened

Chapter 17-

*Morning*

Ri's POV

To be honest I didn't know what was happening when I woke up.. I woke up to flowers, cards, and all the guys surrounding me puffy eyed. I was scared because I hadn't remembered one thing about yesterday.. or was it yesterday..?

*Flashback to a month ago*

I woke up on Jacks lap with a major headache.

Cam- Hey gorgeous

Ri- Cam what happened?

Cam- Shh relax.. I'll be back I'm gonna run to the store and get some Motrin. Call if you need me.

Ri- o-o-okay..

*Cam leaves*

I felt really sick so I was gonna text Cam really quick and tell him to pick up some pepto but that's when I realized he left his phone here. Idiot -_-

I picked it up to make it stop ringing and that's when Matt texted..

Matt- Man he's really not doing good...

That's when I read what had happened.. I lost my breath.. My heart just stopped.. I screamed and ran to my room.. I grabbed my razor.. And that's when I started again... I started cutting again..

*Flashback over*

Cameron- Hey baby girl you're awake *slight smile & grabs my hand softly*

Ri- *coughs* cam c-c-cam CAM! What happened.?! *starts crying*

Cameron- Shh gorgeous you're ok you're ok it's alright.. You're ok and he's ok. You've been out for about a month... We didn't think we still had are beautiful Ansley...

Taylor- Ri ?! Ri ?! RI OH MY GOD YOURE AWAKE ! GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I THOUGHT I LOST YOU ANSLEY!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOD! *stars crying and runs to Ri*

*kisses Ri*

Ri- *crying hard* Taylor baby I-I-I thought you were gone I didn't know what happened I read the texts...*gco*

Taylor- RI YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDNT DO THAT ANYMORE!!! *cries harder* you promised me!!!!

Ri- *hugs taylor tight* *wipes his tears* baby I'm here it's ok.. I'm right here I'm breathing I have you and I love you mor...*gco*

*taylor kisses Ri again*

Taylor's POV

I didn't know what I would've done if I would've lost Ri.. Life would've been pointless. To be honest it wouldn't have been life anymore..

But I don't wanna hurt her but I have to tell her about Jack...