Chapter 3: Love Hurts...

Y/N's POV

Elvis lay dead on the floor, a bullet in his head. Right through his brains, destroying any plans of getting in between me and my love C/N. I stepped carefully over the blood puddles and exited through the door, I started a fire using my lighter I brought along to destroy any evidence of me being here that night.

Y/N: Never the fires upon this house will burn as hot as my love for C/N.

I was satisfied, returned home before my parents did, and went back into bed, hiding my father's gun under my mattress. Ready for the school day tomorrow.

Timeskip

When I woke up, I rustled my hair and wiped my eyes a bit. Slipping on my shirt, pants, socks, shoes and my switchblade, which I always brought to school, usually to protect myself from D/N whenever he and his goon tried to attack me. But today was a different reason. Alfred mocked me, taunting that I'll never be with C/N, well let's see who's laughing now! When I came downstairs, my mother than began hugging me.

Mom: Oh son... I'm so sorry.

Y/N: W-what's wrong mom?

I asked, sounding as innocent as I could. She then pointed to the Television.

News Report: District Police report that the house belonged to a family of four, according to the burnt corpses, but there still may be bodies within the wreckage.

Police Constable: We received the distress call when 33 year old Micheal Jafarr, who was taking an evening walk late last night when he discovered this shocking and tragic scene.

Y/N: T-that's Elvis' house.

I said, beginning to fake cry. My mom hugged and patted my back.

Mom: That's okay Y/N, but you still need to go to school.

My mom assured me, to which I nodded and she gave me my lunch and said goodbye. I began my walk to school, passing what was once Elvis' house. When I was as school, a PM came on and asked for a moment of silence for Elvis, who had just 'passed away'. I scoffed at this, but knew if I didn't pay my respects, they'll be suspicious of me. I decided to wait out the day before talking to C/N again... my angel...

Timeskip

The bell rang as I stepped out of school with other students trailing or beyond me, I began walking back home when I felt a tough tapped on my back. I turned around, seeing Alfred standing there, a furious look painted on his face.

Alfred: You killed him...

Y/N: What? What are you talking about? 🙄

Alfred: It's too coincidental, you exploded harder than Hiroshima at us about C/N. And later, Elvis' family dies. You're a fricken psychopath!

Y/N: N-no I didn't.

Alfred: Don't lie to me ASSHOLE!

Y/N: It-it was for C-C/N.

Alfred socked me to the right, then the left. And picked me up, flinging me into a nearby forest and pushing me against a tree.

Alfred: I'll kill you!

Y/N: Y-you can't *chokes* kill me. GAH! Love never dies...

Alfred: You don't love her, you're obsessed with her! You can't get her! GAG!

Alfred's eyes widened when I shoved my switchblade into his chest. He looked down, seeing the blood trail down his shirt. His grip on my neck loosened but he continued trying to choke me, which wasn't as effective as he tried to do.

Alfred fell backwards onto the forest floor and was in brief shock until I pulled out my knife again. Stabbing it into his head, and twisting it. Again destroying any nefarious plans of his to come between me and C/N.

Alfred stopped moving as I pulled the knife out of his head and breathed heavily due to him choking me. I then heard someone behind me, I turned around, and saw D/N. Standing there, with his phone out, recording me.

D/N: Fucking killer, you'll never get away with this.

Y/N: You're mistaken, it's you that's never getting away.

D/N screamed as he began running, I bolted after him, the power of love fuelling my legs. I was within 1-2 meters behind him and launched a flying tackle, forcing him down a ditch with me. He tried crawling away, but I grabbed his ankles slashed his Achilles' tendon, causing him to drop like a rock.

D/N: NO! NO PLEASE! Y/N.

Y/N: I-I can't let you pass this film onto anyone can I?

I asked, snatching his iPhone from him and throwing it onto the ground, stomping it with my shoe, destroying the glass along with the internal workings, and pretty soon D/N's internal workings will be destroyed too!

D/N: NO PLEASE! *sobs* I'm sorry *sniff* I called you meatloaf Y/N!

Y/N: It hurts doesn't it D/N.

He nodded, and I dragged my knife along his leg, covering his mouth as his screams were blocked by my hand.

Y/N: Does that hurt too?

D/N: P-please make it stahhp!! WAHHHH!

I nodded and stomped on his leg slit, making him scream even louder, I knew I needed to finish him now. Before someone saw me.

Y/N: Love hurts...

I said, before quickly, clean and swiftly dragging my switchblade along his throat, and stomping on the cut in the process, ensuring that he was dead when I ran away. Dashing away into the woods I looked behind to see a woman stumbling across the body. I quickly ran into the woods as fast as my legs could carry me, taking the long way to my house.

Timeskip C/N's POV

News Reporter: And now to a new murder story. Two dead males, teenagers found in the forest by an afternoon jogger. They appear to be death by knife. The perpetrator has yet to be found and charged.

C/N: Oh my god... I hope Y/N's okay...

C/N's Mom: Sweetie, it's time for dinner!

C/N: Alright mom!

I was heading to the dinner table until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I picked it up, it was a text from Alfred.

'Alfred': Hello my love and my wife, I'll be seeing you soon. 😘
-anonymous

I sighed, clearly he doesn't know what the word 'no' means.

C/N: Alfred stop this, I already told you as many times as you fail on tests. I DON'T LIKE YOU!

Alfred left the conversation

Jeez what is wrong with this guy...