Chapter 4: Boyfriend Material

Finally, those love-sucking pests are no more, I have rid of them! I can finally love C/N with all my heart, love her forever until our lives end. But there's one more objective, one more wall that stands in between us. Her BOYFRIEND! HE GIVES HER FAKE LOVE! I JUST KNOW IT! She'll be with me once I tie one more loose end... Or should I say noose end.. HE HE HE HA HA HA HA HA EHH HA HA HA HA!

Next School Day

Principal: Students, I am displeased to announce to you that two more of out beloved schoolmates have too been murdered within out district. Alfred (Whatever his last name was), and
D/N D/L/N are the victims of this ill attack.

I kept my head up at the speaker, and not so surprised to hear that those two scumbags are dead, D/N wasn't an initial target, but messing with me and C/N? That makes him one. The PM later ended as we got back to Mathematics.

Timeskip

Later, when lunch period begins, I have my trap set for C/N's boyfriend, whom I learned from a few of C/N's friends that his name is Patrick.

I got his number from C/N's friend's never-ending babbling mouths and input it into messages. Telling him to go to the boys washroom in the western wing of the school telling him that he needs to know something about C/N.

Later, I have my noose set up and the electrical protector in the light-switch screwed off and ready. I hear Patrick entering the door, and I turn to see him. 6ft 2in, not too shabby hairstyle, and a tall demeanour.

Patrick: What do you want? I need my lunch, I told my girlfriend I'd be there in a few minutes.

Y/N: I've been waiting for you Patrick.

Patrick: You're that Y/N guy C/N told me about. Yeah, the one that tried his luck to kiss MY GIRLFRIEND!

I cringed hearing Patrick call C/N his girlfriend, has he no respect for C/N? He doesn't love her, I know within me. I mist be her boyfriend, nothing will and cannot get her if I'm protecting my love.

Y/N: sO YoUR tHe ONe C/N dAte's?

Patrick: Y-yeah?

Y/N: goOd! BeCausE i'Ve beEn MeAnIng tO cOnfEss my lOve foR hEr! bUT NOOOOO! YoU'Re PUnK ASS wAs tHere beFore mE!

Patrick looked fearful, slowly backing away towards the door, his hand about to touch the light-switch, I then grabbed my bucket of water and splashed him head to toe, he stumbled, attempting to grab onto the light switch to steady his stance, but I laughed as he touched the cords within the switch the guard was supposed to protect.

Patrick: Ouch.

Patrick's body jolted upwards, causing him to become at least 6ft 5in in the process. He groaned in pain as he slumped over, smacking his head onto the marble flooring. A bloody puddle forming on the floor as his body experienced neural jolts, his gagging noises as his unfaithful self dies. I then grab a noose on the ceiling and position it around his neck.

Y/N: You need to be made an example of.

I utilized my whole upper body strength, fuelled at the thought of C/N finally embracing me as her husband. I finally gave a mighty Tarzan-like yell as I hoisted his body up fully. I secured the noose for the next unlucky bastard to find as I cleaned the blood off my hands.