The New Guy

A/N

Hey guys! So the big question which is 'who will be paired up with Y/N' has only been answered by one person on my Spider-Man fanfic leaving the answer undecided for this one and my new Dark Souls one. So remember to vote on your favourite girl! Ruby, Blake, Yang, Velvet and the new girls for the tough guy, Pyrrha and Coco. Can't have Weiss because, I refuse to make an incest story. That just goes against all of my morals. So, as always... Enjoy!

Ruby's POV 

The team and I had just walked into Ozpin's office and saw some kind of robot standing by Ozpin. As we walked in the robot said something.

???: I'm here for them.

When we heard that, Blake, Weiss and I all got ready for a fight. We readied our weapons but Yang told us to stand down. The robot started walking towards us before sweeping it's gaze over us, freezing on Weiss (I'm sorry). After a moment, it looked at all of us and spoke.

???: Team RWBY, lead by Ruby Rose. Other members are Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long and Weiss Schnee. All responsible for many stops in White Fang activity. 

Yang: It's you again. How do you know about us?

???: Twitter.

Blake: That explains a lot.

???: Further research shows Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long are half-sisters. Weiss Schnee is heiress to the Schnee Dust Company. Blake Belladonna is an ex member of the White Fang and a black cat faunus.

We all stiffened as the robot said Blake was a faunus. We all knew, as well as teams JNPR and CFVY, but no one else knew. Same with her White Fang background. 

???: However...

Weiss: There's more?

???: Should Weiss fail to inherit her fathers company, it will be passed to her distant cousin, Y/N instead of her brother. This is due to the fact that Y/N has made contact with his uncle and has learned how to use dust for things thought impossible until now.

I looked at Weiss and saw that she went pale at the mention of her cousin. She stuttered for a minute before finally asking the question that was on everyone's mind.

Weiss: Who are you?

Nightclub: I am Nightclub, a titanium suit controlled by either a person inside or a person far from here.

Blake: And is anyone in there right now?

Nightclub: ...Yes. 

Ruby: Who are you under the armor?

The armor opened up and a man in some kind of white suit stepped out. Weiss's jaw hit the ground and we all looked questioningly at him.

Y/N: I'm Y/N, Weiss's cousin. And I'll be attending Beacon with you all starting tomorrow.

Timeskip - RWBY's Dorm

Weiss's POV

I couldn't believe it. After 5 years, he just shows up? He didn't even acknowledge me beyond his little report! And now he's attending Beacon? Why didn't Ozpin tell me about this? Did he mean to keep it a secret? Or did Y/N just 'drop in' like he always does?

The thought of Y/N going to school with me made me question so many things, but before I could think of any answers, the rest of the team walked in.

Yang: How are you doing Weiss? With your cousin and all.

Blake: Yeah, you seem pretty wound up.

Weiss: It's just... Y/N's been doing this forever! He always shows up for a second and then disappears for a few years! Ever since we were little! It just drives me crazy!