Burn It All!

A/N

Hey guys! So this chapter will be the fight between Team Iron Man and Team Torchwic, which is just Roman and Neo... But still! It should be exiting and I have a funny/cool badass ending for the fight. Read on and, as always. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

We rushed out to where the explosion went off just outside the courtyard. When we got to the source, we saw two people. A short girl with brown and pink hair matching her eyes and the bowler hat wearing ginger asshole known as Roman Torchwic.

Y/N: Well, well, well, the bowler hat is dragging children into his dirty work now? How low.

The girl puffed her cheeks out but didn't say anything. I thought it was sort of cute. But, an enemy is and enemy.

Roman: She's no child, she's the same age as you. And by the way, she's mute so don't expect much conversation from her.

Ruby: Careful Y/N, these guys are a lot tougher than they look!

I pat her head.

Y/N: Aww that's adorable you think they're a threat. November, If you'd please.

Roman: November?

Suddenly, the Heartbreaker dropped out of the sky, pinning the two to the ground and giving no way to escape.

Y/N: I'm not taking chances here, break their legs!

As the armor crushed their legs, they shattered like glass and we noticed they were standing away from us, unscathed. I smirked and approached them.

Y/N: Impresive kid, teleportation semblance huh?

The moment she puffed out her cheeks and stood stiff, pouting at me, a large blast hit the two from behind. They came young forward and landed at my feet as I entered the Heartbreaker. I wasted no time in shooting them with a long repulsor blast, as they rolled out of the way and tried to split up. Big mistake.

As I followed Roman with the blast, the girl rushed at me to stab me with her parasol, but upon contact, the blade shattered. I stopped shooting Roman and turned my attention to the girl, she had a surprised look on her face as I faked a repulsor blast from both my hands, do when she dodged my 'attack' i used my unibeam and knocked her out of the air, rendering her unconscious. I turned my attention to Roman as he fled from the girls after knocking them all down.

He climbed aboard a helicopter and flew away. But not before I shot a tank missile at the tail, throwing it off balance as it crashed into the courtyard again. Nightclub and I approached the helicopter and raised all our weapons, causing them to surrender. Not long after, the police arrived and took them all away. All but the girl. I walked over to where she was lying down. As I approached her, she woke up and I stood over her, no longer in my armor. I reached my hand out to her.

Y/N: Need a hand?

She flinched before she took my hand. I had special optical lenses on my eyes that would warn me if she tried to make a move against me based on her muscle movements.

Y/N: Sucks that your boss ditched ya.

She grew a look of anger as she pulled out a note pad and started writing on it.

Girl: 'He didn't ditch me'

I sighed, knowing that she would never believe me, so I pulled up a video from the fight of Roman trying to run away after she was knocked out. She watched the video intently and her face went from agrivated to saddened. The truth that her partner had left her to die seemed to hit her like a bus.

Y/N: Now you have two options. Option 1, you cone with me and I get you situated somewhere you can be safe and live a normal life. Or option 2, I could arrest you and make sure you never see the light of day.

She quickly wrote down option 1 on her note pad. I gave her a smile and had November call in a favour from Klein. After I saw her off and made sure she got to where she was going, I went back to the girls. Half way there, I got a heads up display from November, a priority update. It was a warehouse filled with Atlas weapons in Vale being unloaded by White Fang soldiers.

I called my suit and headed to the warehouse to fall with them. When I arrived at the location, I spotted Adam Taurus directing the other members. I decided to sneak in so I slowly flew into an open window and landed in the rafters, making as little noise as possible. I looked down and saw more White Fang along with a woman in a red dress with glowing fire accents on the edges. I decided I let them do their thing for long enough and I dropped down, hovering before landing quietly.

Y/N: Hello there.

The woman turned and faced me, she opened her mouth to speak but I quickly shot her face, arm and chest with repulsor blasts.

Y/N: Ah ah ah, no calling friends during class. Let's start lesson one!

I quickly shot her as she got up and she countered with a large fire blast. I dodged the fireball and blasted both repulsors at her with all the force I could. She shot a straight blast of fire straight for my attack and we battled for dominance. Neither of us were getting anywhere, so I used my unibeam to push her attack back all the way and blow her up. I scanned the area she hit and saw that her vitals were still there, but very faint.

Y/N: Time for my favourite part! Explosions!

I used the flamethrower I had added to the suit just for this and sprayed all the weapons, setting them on fire. After about 3 minutes of burning everything in sight, I got a critical alert. My power was low and the whole place was about to be blown to kingdom come. I reached into the rubble the fire woman fell in and dragged her out before flying off as the warehouse exploded.

Timeskip - Beacon

After I got back to Beacon, I had the woman, who I now knew as Cinder Fall, arrested and locked up in a secure facility in Atlas. The same place we sent Roman in fact, the RAFT Prison. After that, I explained the events to team RWBY.

Yang: Sooo... could you say it all ended with a Yang?

We all facepalm while Yang laughs at her own joke.

Yang: Oh come on! That was good!

Weiss: So Roman and Cinder are both locked up? Now what? There's not a whole lot to do without them running around causing a fuss.

Blake: There's still Adam to deal with.

Y/N: Blake's right, as long as Adam is still around, trouble will always find us.

Ruby: Why so glum you guys!? We should celebrate! Two of the biggest crooks have been put away! That's something right!?

Y/N: Hehe, yes Ruby, yes it is.

A/N

Hey! Thanks for reading! So that was the episode where Neo is abandoned and leaves the bad guys. Tell me if I should bring her back as an ally for team RWBY later. Until then, I'll still be updating my stories, just slowly because I am the definition of ADD and I'll get distracted by anything while writing. Signing off!

- Iain