A Hero

A/N: Hey guys! So I'm close to closing this up! Once this is done with, it's on to the Fall of Beacon arc. I'll close it up there. I'm ending it there because I've got a bunch of other stories I want to start.

Yami: Just to give you the heads up, in case you want to read them, there'll be an abused and neglected sith reader x RWBY, Lucifer reader x RWBY, Twili reader x RWBY, and maybe aFire Emblem Heroes x reader.

A/N: The Twili reader one is more Twili reader x Midna on remnant... But let's focus on this instead! Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

After Ruby stopped me from killing Jacques, we had our little moment before I turned my attention back to Jacques. I glared at him, walking towards him. He backed up slightly, before turning to Winter, only to see she had her sword pointed at him.

Jacques: W-Winter!?

Winter: Stand down father.

Jacques started yelling incoherent nonsense. I asked November to do a check on his mental state, seeing he was close to losing any semblance of sanity. I walked up to him, got right up in his face before throwing a right hook, knocking him in the face.

Y/N: Pull your shit together Jacques.

Jacques: How dare you-

Y/N: Any more out of your mouth and I'll break it.

He tensed up, before looking behind him, seeing no Paladins or soldiers. He looked back at me with a defeated look.

Y/N: Now that I have your attention, I think it's fair to let you know you'll be locked up promptly.

Jacques: What!?

Y/N: You have committed crimes that I will not let go unpunished. Attacking me, stealing my tech, and thoroughly pissing me off.

I smirked as he began to panic, trying to come up with a comeback, failing miserably.

Y/N: Also, you'll have to pay for all the property damage you caused on Beacon. I believe Ozpin and Ironwood would be more than happy to discuss your crimes with you.

I smirked as three of my suits came out of Beacon, restraining Jacques as he yelled, saying that I would regret this and he'd get me back for this and blah blah blah. After Jacques was taken away, I walked up to Winter.

Y/N: So, that was fun, huh?

Winter: I can't believe you...

She held her face in her hand, shaking her head but smiling anyway.

Y/N: So, you going to report to Ironwood?

Winter: Yes, I'll make sure he sees father punished for his actions.

Y/N: Good to know, but if it weren't for Ruby, he'd be street paste already.

Winter: I guess I can't blame you for that...

Y/N: Well, I gotta go. Justice won't serve itself!

Winter: I'll see you another time?

Y/N: Without a doubt.

We hugged before she called a Bullhead and left. I turned to face Ruby, seeing her smiling at me. I smiled back before summoning my armor, seeing Ruby put on her's before we took off.

Timeskip brought to you by Yami and A/N playing Smash 4

After Ruby and I spent the day dealing with some bad guys, we stopped at my dorm to rest.

Y/N: So, that was fun.

Ruby: Yeah! They're not as fun to fight as the usual bad guys, but it's still fun to beat them!

I chuckled at her remark before sitting at my desk. I turned to Ruby and then back to my desk before opening up a special project.

Y/N: Hey Ruby.

Ruby: Yeah?

Y/N: Wanna see something cool?

Ruby: Yes! What is it!?

I smirked before activating it, seeing three drones fly into the room.

Ruby: Ohhh! New suits!?

Y/N: Nope. These are completely autonomous! I call it the Iron Legion!

Ruby: So what do they do?

Y/N: They're peacekeepers. I send them out with me on a mission to make sure we minimize civilian risks. I can also send them to do missions that I can't.

Ruby: So you can take days off now?

Y/N: Yup.

Ruby: But why? It's so much fun to do it yourself!

Y/N: True, but this way...

I stood up, walking up to Ruby and holding her hand.

Y/N: I get more time to spend with you.

She blushed deeply as I chuckled. 

Ruby: S-So, are we... um...

Y/N: Are we what?

Ruby: A c-couple now?

Y/N: I'd hope so.

Ruby: So... do you, like me?

I smiled before leaning down and kissing her. I closed my eyes as I quickly felt her lean into the kiss. We pulled apart eventually and we looked at each other.

Y/N: Does that answer your question?

Ruby smiled before wrapping me in a hug. We stayed like that for a few minutes before pulling apart. Ruby looked at me with a light blush and a smile before her face turned pale. I gave a confused look before turning around, freezing. Behind us, on the other end of the room, was Yang and Neo. The two looked at us, giving us a weird look.

Ruby: Y-Yang!?

Y/N: W-What's with that look?

Yang: You two are so cute together!

Neo nodded a bit as well, agreeing with Yang. I blushed a bit, noticing Ruby's face was now as red as her armor. I shook it off before smirking slyly at the two. I pulled Ruby into a hug before speaking.

Y/N: You're damn right we are.

Ruby covered her blush by burying her face in her hands. I smiled before patting her head, walking to my desk again. I opened up a file next to the Iron Legion and looked through it. It was an advanced operating system I was working on, similar to November, but with more access. As I was working on it, Neo came up to me and put up her scroll.

Neo: What are you working on?

Y/N: It's another AI, just more advanced.

Neo: Really? Well, what's it called?

Y/N: I've been thinking about it. I'm thinking of going with... Ultron.

A/N: Hey! Thanks for reading! SO now you and Ruby are confirmed couple! Yang and Neo were just kinda watching from the side as you two were all lovey-dovey.

Yami: They know that! They wanna know about that last little bit!

A/N: Ah, right... Ultron! If you were wondering how the Fall of Beacon was supposed to happen without Adam or Roman... Insert my solution! An even worse enemy who can control pretty much everything!

Yami: Yeah, and this time, maybe Salem might team up with Ultron?

A/N: Depends on if I can use the line from Age of Ultron.

Yami: Oh, the rich one?

A/N: Yup. Anyways, I'd talk more about it but... I don't wanna... Signing off!

- Iain